Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I was just thinking (trying to get into a Leed’s fans mindset) that as the lads are on a training camp up in Scotland if they could get a parachute up to him he could parachute right into Bellend Road 30 mins or so into the flight back?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
The post suggesting that he’s a free agent once Brexit is complete in January is particularly special. That would mean all U.K. players are free agents on 01/01/21, and the January window becomes a free for all.

Makes you wonder why Leeds have bid 25m in the first place for a contract that’ll be worthless in 4 months!

Ignoring the fact we would hold the players registration

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
At this point I think we should publicly tell Leed's that there is still a chance and we were just playing hardball.

String them along until the transfer window closes in October. Seems to have legitimately worked really well so far.

Crazy to think you can destroy a club like Leeds before the season even begins. All because we loaned them one of your promising U23 players. It's bonkers!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Well, I've heard bielsa is going to manage a club in italy. He's had his head turned with all that pasta an' stuff.
This is how the transfer window works, you just make up something about somebody and a couple of days later, some lazy journalist will run with the story as there is nothing else to say???

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ben White

96485e0c7f6bd68a242fd2c3ddde94a5.jpg

Three amazing prospects.

Loving life training for the Albion!

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Dont know if this has been spotted elsewhere but Ben has removed 'on loan at LUFC' from his instagram bio. Not exactly the move of someone desperate to get back there.

and posted a picture of him training with Alzate.

HeadLiner

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Potter has had one season in the premier league, not once have we been in the bottom three. He has picked youth team players, to date we are an established premier league side. Under Bloom and Barber we are a well run club.

My comment was in 40 odd years in management, 6 trophies is not a lot to show for a man who Leeds fans place on the highest pedestal possible. You lot think he's the messiah, miracle worker who can make a league one player into a multi million pound player and is going to deliver you champions league football. With a CD like he has it a gamble.

It was a gamble hiring Bielsa but when you start to understand why it went wrong at other clubs, it was because the job description didn't match with reality. He simply walks if he is lied too and with a lawyer as a brother you can rest assured he has the ability do so in his contract. Act in good faith and it's not a problem.

All of what those in the football world say about him is true and it has worked out incredibly well for both parties. For someone so intense, he genuinely seems to enjoy living in the countryside and walking to work. The more you learn about him, the more you respect him. Off the pitch he is humble, honest and principled. At work he is a hard task master who dominates every aspect of the club.

He is the messiah of football and has taught every one of us so much about how we view every aspect of football. The players say the same. He has made both fans and players understand and question the game. I didn't see the birth or growth of the Revie team but this is the best football I've seen played by the team. We haven't got the best players but synergy is huge. He doesn't even want to sign the best but bring in those he can develop. Bielsa has a simple single plan that involves taking risks, attacking and dominating the ball whilst maximising fluidity. His half time managment is excellent and he adjusts small details that have big effects. We'll get given a slap by a ffew but will equally have our day. We'll be box office.

The greatest sadness is that he is not young and won't be around to see the next stage of our journey. I'd be delighted to get two more seasons out of him. To me it's not about winning trophies but moving the club forward within the template he has created. The challenge for the club, as with all promoted teams is to retain PL status but we won't be kicking off with that as our goal. Aim for the stars and you may get half way.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
It was a gamble hiring Bielsa but when you start to understand why it went wrong at other clubs, it was because the job description didn't match with reality. He simply walks if he is lied too and with a lawyer as a brother you can rest assured he has the ability do so in his contract. Act in good faith and it's not a problem.

All of what those in the football world say about him is true and it has worked out incredibly well for both parties. For someone so intense, he genuinely seems to enjoy living in the countryside and walking to work. The more you learn about him, the more you respect him. Off the pitch he is humble, honest and principled. At work he is a hard task master who dominates every aspect of the club.

He is the messiah of football and has taught every one of us so much about how we view every aspect of football. The players say the same. He has made both fans and players understand and question the game. I didn't see the birth or growth of the Revie team but this is the best football I've seen played by the team. We haven't got the best players but synergy is huge. He doesn't even want to sign the best but bring in those he can develop. Bielsa has a simple single plan that involves taking risks, attacking and dominating the ball whilst maximising fluidity. His half time managment is excellent and he adjusts small details that have big effects. We'll get given a slap by a ffew but will equally have our day. We'll be box office.

The greatest sadness is that he is not young and won't be around to see the next stage of our journey. I'd be delighted to get two more seasons out of him. To me it's not about winning trophies but moving the club forward within the template he has created. The challenge for the club, as with all promoted teams is to retain PL status but we won't be kicking off with that as our goal. Aim for the stars and you may get half way.
Jesus Christ, you sound like some kind of lovesick teenager in cloud cuckoo land. Reminds me of when we had Poyet and we thought we were the lower league Barcelona.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Box Office - I think I speak for most in saying that we are certainly looking forward to seeing how your season develops.

The rest of it - Do you have any inkling of why we and other fans are suggesting that you are deluded? :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Aside from an uncontracted Bielsa (your description is a little creepy btw. 'Simping' as my teenagers would put it) can you offer any tangible evidence that Leeds are going to "aim for the stars"?

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South

tenor.gif

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields

You really are very boring.

Your going straight back down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here