Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It was a gamble hiring Bielsa but when you start to understand why it went wrong at other clubs, it was because the job description didn't match with reality. He simply walks if he is lied too and with a lawyer as a brother you can rest assured he has the ability do so in his contract. Act in good faith and it's not a problem.

All of what those in the football world say about him is true and it has worked out incredibly well for both parties. For someone so intense, he genuinely seems to enjoy living in the countryside and walking to work. The more you learn about him, the more you respect him. Off the pitch he is humble, honest and principled. At work he is a hard task master who dominates every aspect of the club.

He is the messiah of football and has taught every one of us so much about how we view every aspect of football. The players say the same. He has made both fans and players understand and question the game. I didn't see the birth or growth of the Revie team but this is the best football I've seen played by the team. We haven't got the best players but synergy is huge. He doesn't even want to sign the best but bring in those he can develop. Bielsa has a simple single plan that involves taking risks, attacking and dominating the ball whilst maximising fluidity. His half time managment is excellent and he adjusts small details that have big effects. We'll get given a slap by a ffew but will equally have our day. We'll be box office.

The greatest sadness is that he is not young and won't be around to see the next stage of our journey. I'd be delighted to get two more seasons out of him. To me it's not about winning trophies but moving the club forward within the template he has created. The challenge for the club, as with all promoted teams is to retain PL status but we won't be kicking off with that as our goal. Aim for the stars and you may get half way.

Hey @%1;

We saw you were bad mouthing us pretty badly on your Whacko forum.

Got the balls to raise the issues here?

What’s this about our clubs valuation being out of order for Ben White? Care to back that up with facts rather then delusion?

Thanks.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Hey @%1;

We saw you were bad mouthing us pretty badly on your Whacko forum.

Got the balls to raise the issues here?

What’s this about our clubs valuation being out of order for Ben White? Care to back that up with facts rather then delusion?

Thanks.

He can't. He's been banned.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Exactly. If you believe the Leeds fans you'd think he was at their training ground, doing drills from 7am-7pm every day. When the reality is that I see him relaxing in a coffee shop most evenings at 5ish, wandering around town shopping or visiting the local church. He has as much free time on his hands as any manager. But, he doesn't want to take any time out to sign a contract. Make of that as you will. In time, I suspect he will sign, but, there is a reason why either the top clubs didnt take him, or he didnt last. Its because he is dynamite. Any rockiness and he explodes.

Maybe they’re all waiting to see if Bielsa actually signs a contract? All this stuff about a contract being agreed and him not having time to sign is a load of bollocks. He’ll have a legal team be able to do all the time consuming stuff such as reading through the details. If the main points of the contract are agreed, then signing requires literally 1 minute to sit down with a pen.

18 days.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I see Leeds are preparing a fresh Ryan Kent bid. He's told Rangers he wants to stay there, so he's Leeds through and through. Rangers are holding him to ransom. #freeryankent. The mugs are in the kiln as I write.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
For those that have signed up to Wacko to read their Ben White thread, what stage of grief are they at now? Is it still anger or have they moved on to bargaining, perhaps suggesting a cash plus player swap deal or something?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Exactly. If you believe the Leeds fans you'd think he was at their training ground, doing drills from 7am-7pm every day. When the reality is that I see him relaxing in a coffee shop most evenings at 5ish, wandering around town shopping or visiting the local church. He has as much free time on his hands as any manager. But, he doesn't want to take any time out to sign a contract. Make of that as you will. In time, I suspect he will sign, but, there is a reason why either the top clubs didnt take him, or he didnt last. Its because he is dynamite. Any rockiness and he explodes.

Now correct me if I’m wrong

But if Bielsa hasn’t signed a contract .... he can’t be working ?

I know I only have limited knowledge of visa’s (mostly picked up from various NSC threads) .... but to get a working visa as a sportsperson/manager you have to have a contract to get the visa don’t you ?

I know he needed one when they started so he doesn’t have any EU citizenship.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I see Leeds are preparing a fresh Ryan Kent bid. He's told Rangers he wants to stay there, so he's Leeds through and through. Rangers are holding him to ransom. #freeryankent. The mugs are in the kiln as I write.

But Leeds fans blogs all say he wants to leave Rangers! Surely they can’t all be works of fiction!?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
For those that have signed up to Wacko to read their Ben White thread, what stage of grief are they at now? Is it still anger or have they moved on to bargaining, perhaps suggesting a cash plus player swap deal or something?

There's a fair few on Reddit who are now just biding their time until they can get him on the cheap next season when we're relegated and they're preparing for the Champions League group stage :shrug:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Now correct me if I’m wrong

But if Bielsa hasn’t signed a contract .... he can’t be working ?

I know I only have limited knowledge of visa’s (mostly picked up from various NSC threads) .... but to get a working visa as a sportsperson/manager you have to have a contract to get the visa don’t you ?

I know he needed one when they started so he doesn’t have any EU citizenship.
I would assume he must be on a rolling contract now the term has expired?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
#FreeBielsaFromZeroHoursContract
#BielsaRansom
#TheHostage2

Can you imagine what Bielsa really thinks of Yorkshire and Leeds, that he can’t say... his last 4 jobs all in fantastic cities.. Lille, Lazio, Marseille & Bilbao and then Leeds :lolol: Poor Guy, no wonder he’s demanding 925k per week and a massage from 26 naked Swedish models once fortnightly.

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
Here we go again. You are an f ing freak, as are the rest of the leeds weirdos who come on here to spread ‘the good news.’ It’s like our forum has been infested by a bunch of suit and glove wearing religious nutters who are always knocking on the door to earnestly explain their obsession. F off back to Yorkshire.

Well he does think he is the messiah

source.gif

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A DULLARD did a financial comparison of Leeds and Brighton in the Premier League which should settle the issue.

Leeds PL Summary.jpg

Brighton PL Summary.jpg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
My money is on BW ultimately signing for Leeds. TB, being the master poker player, has figured out the maximum price he reckons he can extract from Leeds. The company line is 'not for sale' which will remain until Leeds come back with what he considers will be their highest offer, at which point the deal will be done. The number of centre backs we now have suggests to me that this has been the strategy all along.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
My money is on BW ultimately signing for Leeds. TB, being the master poker player, has figured out the maximum price he reckons he can extract from Leeds. The company line is 'not for sale' which will remain until Leeds come back with what he considers will be their highest offer, at which point the deal will be done. The number of centre backs we now have suggests to me that this has been the strategy all along.

I'm happy to stick with hes genuinely not for sale thanks. With Duffy and Clarke going out I dont think we have the surplus some imagine

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here