Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Chelsea and Liverpool both interested and may outbid Leeds.

Imagine Leeds reaction if we sell to one of these two and them loan Ben back for the season!!!

You've been in that shower Bobby Ewing used haven't you? :lolol:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
According to sky Sports we have rejected a £22m bid from Leeds
If this has happened i wonder how the negotiations went?

1) (Leeds) We will offer you 22 million for Ben White.
(Brighton) Nowhere near enough.

2) (Leeds) We will offer you 22 million for Ben White.
(Brighton) Get stuffed hes not for sale.

I have to say scenario 1) was nearer the truth we may well have said the same for thier supposedly first bid of 18.2 million.

Do we think we are using Leeds to create a bidding war or did we use scenario 2) from the outset? :lolol:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Imagine Leeds reaction if we sell to one of these two and them loan Ben back for the season!!!

You been eating fish and chips down there, wrapped in yesterdays news!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

If he went to either, they cannot loan him back to us in the same transfer window.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If this has happened i wonder how the negotiations went?

1) (Leeds) We will offer you 22 million for Ben White.
(Brighton) Nowhere near enough.

2) (Leeds) We will offer you 22 million for Ben White.
(Brighton) Get stuffed hes not for sale.

I have to say scenario 1) was nearer the truth we may well have said the same for thier supposedly first bid of 18.2 million.

Do we think we are using Leeds to create a bidding war or did we use scenario 2) from the outset? :lolol:

NO. Would suffice.

Well here as some more 'facts' for you:

has turned down Brighton offers of a new contract and shows little interest.
his best mate is KP and his GF is a local lass
he has told the club he wants to be there next year
Leeds have bid twice for him and both have been rejected
he would play PL football next season under a world class coach

I think we all know that in modern football a club does not bid for a player unless they have been encouraged to do so by the player via his agent. In fact in most cases personal terms have also been agreed. Sure, you can talk about using it as a bargaining chip but I think we all know it isn't one of those cases.

So what is left is negotiating a good deal. The Mings deal last summer is a good pointer to a fee but with the effects of COVID in mind. I think a fee of 20million plus 2million for PL safety after year 1, a million each for 50 and 100 appearances and 5million for an England cap in a competitive fixture and a 20% sell on clause . . . would be fair. Great player without PL experience. Huge potential but equally some questions over physicality at the top level.

Regards

Get ****ed you northern ponce. You guys are deluded as ****. No gives a shit about your club. You guys are obsessed in getting an unproven PL defender who’s not even played a single PL game yet. I hope this arrogance rubs off throughout your club because it’ll certainly bite you in the arse come the end of the season.

Ta taa

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
There is CLOSE TO ZERO chance he will go to Leeds. Tony will NOT sanction it. The ONLY reason it is NOT zero chance is because Leeds are possibly stupid enough to blow almost their entire budget on our player.

That said it looks increasingly likely one of the Big 6 will stump up the required fee, so I am NOT convinced he will stay either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Its quite nice watching this situation pan out. Complete win win for us.

I still hope we play hard ball and refuse ALL offers.

That would be a massive statement of intent from the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here