Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ben White - Sings new FOUR year deal.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sorry to break it to you all, but Ben White definitely wants to go to Leeds, how do I know this I hear you ask? Simple really, an impeccable sauce, BIGFATDAZ180 (on Twitter) told me so, here, look at the undeniable evidence....

[tweet]1292490069157314567[/tweet]

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Well placed to know about leeds.
Not well placed to know about Brighton and confidential contract discussions with our contracted players.

Well this is one of the biggest Leeds FC stories of the summer. And if the White camp are leaking info (i've no idea if they are or not) then why not ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
My instinct is that if White is sold, it will be to a CL or Spurs, for £15m+ more than restricted budget Leeds could afford.

His youth and success last season, have ironically priced Leeds out of the market.

Should he hand in a transfer request, that will have zero impact on the price TB can demand.
How many years have we watched Mr Tumble appear to heading out the door in Croydon only to hear that an improved 2 year contract has been signed?

I really want Bielsa to move to a real big club just as their pre-season is about to start.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I personally would allow a bidding war for White and would get what we can for him

I know he’s a fantastic prospect but he’s heads been turned and he’s supposedly refusing a new contract so we’re probably going to get the maximum for him in this window

We can then keep the defence as it is although a replacement for Montoya is likely

The amount that we get for White could then go towards our record signing for the striker that we really need

Obviously just my opinion
You said his head been turned, why?. If White wants out then he needs to put in a transfer request.
People take what's written on a forum, and that is gospel. Leeds fans will have you believe his head been turned, just live Dunk had his turned away to massive Wednesday. Who could not be impressed with that light show.
Bielsa has not signed his contract yet.IMO He wants White, and if they don't get him he's off.I
If White does go to them they have the same squad as last season, a championship squad that won possibly the least competitive in the last 10 years.
Bielsa is not as good a coach as Leeds believe he is, why spend millions on a player from another team when Shirley they can make one of there reserves into another Ben White. Are Leeds also looking for a number two, he moved on to become manager at Huddersfield. Remember Hyppia and how well he done on his own. Maybe they can persuade Pep to help out and leave City.

The best thing would be for Ben White, sign a new improved deal at Brighton challenge for the first team with a side that is established in the premier, which a group of fans who are realistic as to where they will finish, or go to Leeds who should be a top 4, and when the going is getting tough a bunch of fans who will turn on the manager and players.
Leeds are dealing with Tony Bloom and co, not some mush from Sheppards Bush, although I can see why, only fools and horses was a popular sit com last time Leeds were top flight.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Get ****ed you northern ponce. You guys are deluded as ****. No gives a shit about your club. You guys are obsessed in getting an unproven PL defender who’s not even played a single PL game yet. I hope this arrogance rubs off throughout your club because it’ll certainly bite you in the arse come the end of the season.

Ta taa

Got as far as Ponce, then cracked up and immediately liked!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
A.B.L[/QUOTE

Agreed. Perhaps someone ought to mention to the Leeds fans that Tony is a world class poker player. He ain't going to
get stitched up easily.

Is he really that good though?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Bloom

512th in 2006, his career earnings look to be about 10% of the actual top "world class" players and he's never won a meaningful title.

Granted of course that he no doubt wins all the local Sussex cups most years

Why does a lot of that sound familiar?[/QUOTE]

Another failure to actually understand where Tony Bloom makes his very sizeable income. Do you people really think he has made more than a Billion playing poker? You lot really are Class A deluded Dimwits.

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Chelsea and Liverpool both interested and may outbid Leeds.

Imagine Leeds reaction if we sell to one of these two and them loan Ben back for the season!!!
Now THAT would be hilarious. Now if only I'd read a few posts later...

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
You said his head been turned, why?. If White wants out then he needs to put in a transfer request.
People take what's written on a forum, and that is gospel. Leeds fans will have you believe his head been turned, just live Dunk had his turned away to massive Wednesday. Who could not be impressed with that light show.
Bielsa has not signed his contract yet.IMO He wants White, and if they don't get him he's off.I
If White does go to them they have the same squad as last season, a championship squad that won possibly the least competitive in the last 10 years.
Bielsa is not as good a coach as Leeds believe he is, why spend millions on a player from another team when Shirley they can make one of there reserves into another Ben White. Are Leeds also looking for a number two, he moved on to become manager at Huddersfield. Remember Hyppia and how well he done on his own. Maybe they can persuade Pep to help out and leave City.

The best thing would be for Ben White, sign a new improved deal at Brighton challenge for the first team with a side that is established in the premier, which a group of fans who are realistic as to where they will finish, or go to Leeds who should be a top 4, and when the going is getting tough a bunch of fans who will turn on the manager and players.
Leeds are dealing with Tony Bloom and co, not some mush from Sheppards Bush, although I can see why, only fools and horses was a popular sit com last time Leeds were top flight.

They could just promote Eddie Howe up from the U23's to assistant?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Just hope Ben White has got some good people behind him looking after him? if it was left down to fans, press and agents he'll be ruined before he gets started.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The most gratifying thing about this whole saga is how Desperate and Tinpot 'massive' Leeds are looking. We're seeing hundreds of their dimwits taking to social media, insulting BHAFC at every opportunity, thinking that will persuade Ben White to sign for them. I'm surprised that such a massive club aren't looking to lure VVD away from Liverpool to partner White.

Their delusions of grandeur are making them a laughing stock.

Last edited:

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
I don't think the Chelsea and Liverpool interest is real, other than a passing interest at this stage.

This weekend feels like agents and clubs planting information as part of whatever negotiations are going on.

Hell, I'd plant the Liverpool and Chelsea stories to make Leeds pipe down.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

I'm sure club officials coming out and speaking about our players like this is really going to work in their favour. Classless bunch of oiks.

"White has never played for Brighton in the league and found himself carted off to Newport County and Peterborough United in the years before United came calling."

Pathetic. All these Trinity Mirror 'Reach PLC' shitstains have killed local journalism and turned every local outlet into a Buzzfeed-style page of clickbait bullshit aimed at whipping brain-dead morons into a frenzy.

Last edited:

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
I'm sure club officials coming out and speaking about our players like this is really going to work in their favour. Classless bunch of oiks.

LeedsLive & SussexLive are baseless clickbait rubbish.

And Angus Kinnear is scared of the Leeds mob, wants to appear to be fighting the good fight.

That's going to be a big problem for them going forwards. Nobody wants to face the wrath of the Leeds fans.
(including Ben White who likely wants to keep his social media following and popularity intact)

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

I think the Yorkshire press have been extremely mischievous about this over the past few weeks. The constant raising and dashing of their fans' hopes in the cause of readership figures has whisked up a frenzy of pride, entitlement, frustration, and extreme rudeness towards our club and fans.

The whole business has been shameful and actually entrenched both parties. As things stand now I would rather see White sign for any club other than Leeds...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

"White has never played for Brighton in the league and found himself carted off to Newport County and Peterborough United in the years before United came calling."

Pathetic. All these Trinity Mirror 'Reach PLC' shitstains have killed local journalism and turned every local outlet into a Buzzfeed-style page of clickbait bullshit aimed at whipping brain-dead morons into a frenzy.

Awful reporter, my dog writes better than that.

It's really disrespectful, Ben wasn't "carted off" to Newport.

Idiot should be reminded we don't take misrepresentation lightly, wasn't long ago we asked for a retraction of an article without any foundation.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?380238-Albion-v-Daily-Mail-FIGHT%21

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
The next bid will be the interesting one...If its a 30 mill bid from say Leeds...has to be NO, however if it is from Liverpool/Chelsea etc then maybe we can consider it? possible sweeteners with future loan deals of their upcoming stars!

Why are some of you so keen to sell Ben White? I don’t get it.

And for £30m? That would be an appalling decision.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
We are not wealthy enough to have a £20m plus player on the bench. He therefore must play and if that is case Dunk or Webster has to go. If he is not given assurance will be first choice who can blame him if he wanted to play elsewhere. If we force him to play on bench he of course has option of running his contract down and going for nothing.
Outstanding players hold all the cards

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here