Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lawro's predicitons

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
is it that he’s just heard Brighton beat Arsenal that is making him look so bleeding grumpy?

No it was because he has just seen the final whistle at Anfield and is gutted for us...WHAT!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Lawro has us down for a 3-0 defeat against Spurs. After a brief trip on the Potterball express he has disembarked :smile:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Excellent, Lawro has us down for another defeat, this time 0-2. I imagine we’d be very close to the bottom of the table if he had got this season’s predictions all correct?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Brighton fans might think I've suddenly fallen out of love with them but I haven't. They're going to be absolutely fine this season but I feel Chelsea have a better side and are decent on the road.

Chelsea were good in their last game as they came from behind to win against Arsenal. Frank Lampard deserves praise for changing his tactics mid-match. All of a sudden everybody started pouring forward and they looked a completely different team.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Kojo's prediction: You never know what you are going to get from Chelsea this season. 2-2

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Brighton fans might think I've suddenly fallen out of love with them but I haven't. They're going to be absolutely fine this season but I feel Chelsea have a better side and are decent on the road.

Chelsea were good in their last game as they came from behind to win against Arsenal. Frank Lampard deserves praise for changing his tactics mid-match. All of a sudden everybody started pouring forward and they looked a completely different team.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Kojo's prediction: You never know what you are going to get from Chelsea this season. 2-2

Chelsea were a bit lucky. An absolute howler of a keeper error let them back into the game against Arsenal.

This has to be easily our best chance of a result against them since we came up. Can't wait. :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here