Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Utter Twazzock!

He is indeed. What he usually 'writes' is often a load of crap but he's excelled himself this week with this "The Seagulls still haven't won in the league this season" !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Watching Football Focus. Quite a bit on Everton vs Palace then about two minutes on the Albion vs Watford game with Lawro saying we could win, now we have moved on to Women’s football. There are two PL games today and we get two minutes, Feck off

Expecting a wankfest about Liverpool at some stage

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Yes, I can clearly remember our 25 draws ............................... but where did we get the bonus 26th. point from? Anybody?

AJ getting goal of the month, obviously. How dare you come on NSC mocking Lawro when you clearly don’t even know how the PL points system works?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
They’re really struggling today being forced to talk about us. On Talksport earlier Trossard was interviewed but the only thing they were really interested in was what it was like playing with De Bruyne years ago when they were kids :ffsparr:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ok fair enough I understand predicting us to lose 2/0 ..but you could have actually mentioned us by name :moo:

”Sheffield United have been in Dubai on their winter break, but I don't think that will affect their momentum.

The Blades have deserved all the praise they have got this season but one of the things I really like about them is there is never a huge difference in their level of performance, whether they win or lose.

They are extremely consistent - far more so than most of the teams immediately around them. It has helped to keep them in the top half since August and put them right in the race for European football.

For a promoted team not only is that consistency outstanding, it is also quite unusual. I take my hat off to them.

I have not tipped them to win enough this season so I should apologise to all their fans now, because you know where I am going with this, and it will probably mean they get beaten on Saturday.”

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Ok fair enough I understand predicting us to lose 2/0 ..but you could have actually mentioned us by name :moo:

”Sheffield United have been in Dubai on their winter break, but I don't think that will affect their momentum.

The Blades have deserved all the praise they have got this season but one of the things I really like about them is there is never a huge difference in their level of performance, whether they win or lose.

They are extremely consistent - far more so than most of the teams immediately around them. It has helped to keep them in the top half since August and put them right in the race for European football.

For a promoted team not only is that consistency outstanding, it is also quite unusual. I take my hat off to them.

I have not tipped them to win enough this season so I should apologise to all their fans now, because you know where I am going with this, and it will probably mean they get beaten on Saturday.”

“Brighton, meanwhile, continue to worry me. They have drawn three of their past four games, but they really need a win to stop their slide towards the bottom three.

The way the Seagulls play out from the back is very nice - they look good, and they have clearly got some good players.

But they can't get goals and they cannot beat teams, and that has left them in big trouble.”

Can’t really argue with that.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Disappointing he has us to win

Nice that has has acknowledged we are hard to beat ..pity he hasn’t mentioned we find it hard to beat anyone else :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here