[Albion] Lawro's predicitons

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Brighton fans might think I've suddenly fallen out of love with them but I haven't. They're going to be absolutely fine this season but I feel Chelsea have a better side and are decent on the road.

Chelsea were good in their last game as they came from behind to win against Arsenal. Frank Lampard deserves praise for changing his tactics mid-match. All of a sudden everybody started pouring forward and they looked a completely different team.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Completely true and a reasonable prediction. Lampard, like Gerrard, is an adaptable and fast learner. His team can be erratic though. Willian tends to shine against us.

I have fond memories of the 0-4 home defeat two years ago. Overwhelmed in the first and final 10 minutes we were strong in between and went on to have a cracking start to the new year.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Completely true and a reasonable prediction. Lampard, like Gerrard, is an adaptable and fast learner. His team can be erratic though. Willian tends to shine against us.

I have fond memories of the 0-4 home defeat two years ago. Overwhelmed in the first and final 10 minutes we were strong in between and went on to have a cracking start to the new year.

Was that the game Schelotto should have won us the 2 penalties?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Hugh Grant has us down to lose 2-0. He also tips Chelsea to lose 32-1 against Burnley at the Bridge so some might question his judgement.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
“Have only won once on road since the opening day”

So twice then.

He’s probably not far off though, but it’s football so you never know.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
“Have only won once on road since the opening day”

So twice then.

He’s probably not far off though, but it’s football so you never know.

Watford 0 Brighton 3

Arsenal 1 Brighton 2

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hugh Grant has us down to lose 2-0. He also tips Chelsea to lose 32-1 against Burnley at the Bridge so some might question his judgement.

Think Grant is a Fulham fan isn't he? That would explain the Chelsea score :lolol:

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
We have played ten away games so far. That has included

Liverpool
City
Chelsea
Spurs
arsenal
United
Palace

So actually managing two away wins is not bad!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Phew thank goodness Micah Richards (the media luvvie) has us to lose....said in the R5 chat about today’s game between AV and some other side

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports