Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lawro's predicitons

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
I'm old enough to remember him being an exceptionally good player, even for the Albion.
Unfortunately so am I. Old enough to remember applauding him as he got stretchered off against Wolves in an FA cup tie. That injury haunted him the rest of his career.

2-0 seems possible considering we have NEVER won at Old Trafford. Although we are playing some bloody good football. It will come down to us taking our chances, hopefully Trossard is starting as he seems to be the one most capable of not sending the ball wide or over the top

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Get on the away win at 11-2

The last bet I made was at 20/1 away to City last season but I have bet on an Albion win on Sunday :thumbsup:

Should we take the lead I know my finger will be hovering over the cash out button though :smile:

Palace at 9/1 to win at Chelsea seems generous too

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lawro’s got a sneaky feeling and has gone for a 2/1 home win :moo:

We're DOOMED, I tell thee.

Luckily I have lumped on big (well, predicted on NSC) a massive defeat.

Nevertheless.....bring it on :rave::O:banana::clap:

:cry:

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
And again I disagree with him. If we had Dunk and Webster I might give us a chance of 2-1 but we cannot play the same way without them. So sadly whilst I really appreciate the confidence I think it is misplaced.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Webster’s a possibility
So is Lawro being wrong, I'm afraid. Leicester do a lot of things like us -but faster. Given the choice, I'd gladly settle for a draw on this one.

Potter on SSN earlier - saying as near as possible without using the actual words: 'these are a very good team'........................

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So is Lawro being wrong, I'm afraid. Leicester do a lot of things like us -but faster. Given the choice, I'd gladly settle for a draw on this one.

Potter on SSN earlier - saying as near as possible without using the actual words: 'these are a very good team'........................

A point would be marvellous

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Leicester win / Vardy goal is BUYING money.

Its a 'take the medicine' game. No shame in it. They have a better squad brimming with confidence, and an established experienced top level manager. Lawro has cracked open the Baileys early.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Leicester win / Vardy goal is BUYING money.

Its a 'take the medicine' game. No shame in it. They have a better squad brimming with confidence, and an established experienced top level manager. Lawro has cracked open the Baileys early.

This. I’ll line up some nice insurance bets in the next 2 days. Rodgers and the very generous owners have a wonderful first 11 with next to no injuries or bans, pace everywhere from quality internationals, they really are outside title contenders and they’re focused on exactly that. No weariness from club European football.

Printing money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here