Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC iPlayer Recommendations?

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Well worth a watch.

The underlying fascist group, the attacks on Jews and its leaders really did exist in 1962.

Disgusting traitors who revered Hitler and Himmler, just 17 years are countless numbers of Brits had died at their hands.

Yep, a reminder to always stamp down early on all racists including antisemites. Words become attacks.

Yes really enjoyed it. And as an added bonus the author of the novel that is adapted from, Jo Bloom, is a Brighton resident.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Ridley Road is well worth a watch if only to remind us that fascism has never gone away it’s just like a virus it just keeps evolving and we all need to be on our guard to call it out whenever we see it

I have just watched the first three episodes and it is excellent, some good acting in it by Danny Sykes I love his character and also Eddie Marson and it is really sad to hear he has had anti-Semitic abuse for playing a Jewish character...

Just proves it never goes away.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The criminally underrated detective drama, Shetland is back on the beeb. Love this.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Outlaws.

Stephen Merchant's comedy drama with Christopher Walken.

All rather enjoyable.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Watched 3/5 now - all very enjoyable, with gripping twists and turns and a number of deliciously unlikeable characters.

I know what you mean,very enjoyable but there wasn't a character that I either liked or cared about.
Thought some of the acting was a bit wooden but watched all 5 so it did its job.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Impeachment

Dramatisation of the Clinton and Lewinsky affair. Really rather good. Clive Owen plays Clinton. Probably one of two things I’ve seen him in where he surprises himself by being able to act. He’s strangely good in this.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I really rate Clive Owen.

But well aware that nsc has always considered him shite.

Has it? I really don’t know but I usually find him wooden and unable to deliver a line with any gravitas. Except for this, Children Of Men and that film from the early 90’s where he’s shagging his sister played the lovely Saskia Reeves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here