Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think there was also a sandal stuck in the door of democracy for what seemed like years.

Boris got to grips with that and kicked it firmly into touch,

Time to move on, plenty to look forward to. No doubt the sandal wearers will still be harping on about it to one another as they sip their craft beer and stroke their silver beards as they preach to their students.

Meanwhile, in the real world, we get on with it, the future is the important thing.

https://youtu.be/-KAWylrnlvA

It's nobs like you that make me feel embarrassed to be English. You really are an ignorant moron.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Yes, I was happy. Not bothered about EFTA either way, just happy to finally be out of the EU.

Perhaps you could share your joy and happiness with the rest of us? any highlights or new found freedoms ?

D

Deleted member 2719

It's nobs like you that make me feel embarrassed to be English. You really are an ignorant moron.
You can not and will not accept another opinion, and then you resort to personal abuse, I know what I find embarrassing.:nono:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You can not and will not accept another opinion, and then you resort to personal abuse, I know what I find embarrassing.:nono:
All well and good, except it was you who labelled the half of the population who think this is a shambles as sandal wearers stroking silver beards and drinking craft beer. If you don't like the name calling then don't start off doing it, you tiresome clown.

The bottom line is that cretins like you are the ones running the show now. The ignorant voted in the worst PM we will ever see, and with a stonking majority they have set about dividing the country, ruining industry, sticking their snouts in the trough, and expelling dissenting voices from positions of prominence. The ignorant are happy to lap it up, and see no need to justify why the rest of us shouldn't object. Every disaster is met with an ignorant "but Corbyn would have been worse", every whiff of corruption is met by the ignorant with "but they're ALL like that" (they're not), and every one of the many examples of crass incompetence is treated as a joke because it doesn't affect them directly.

Sadly, I have to suck it up for now while people like you ruin the country before possibly splitting it completely - that's democracy.

But it doesn't change the fact you're an ignorant, stupid, moron. And that's got nothing to do with opinion, it's just fact based on reading your drivel. Sadly, you're not the only one.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I think there was also a sandal stuck in the door of democracy for what seemed like years.

Boris got to grips with that and kicked it firmly into touch,

Time to move on, plenty to look forward to. No doubt the sandal wearers will still be harping on about it to one another as they sip their craft beer and stroke their silver beards as they preach to their students.

Meanwhile, in the real world, we get on with it, the future is the important thing.

https://youtu.be/-KAWylrnlvA

How does it feel to be an utter dick? In fact, are you even aware of the fact?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
All well and good, except it was you who labelled the half of the population who think this is a shambles as sandal wearers stroking silver beards and drinking craft beer. If you don't like the name calling then don't start off doing it, you tiresome clown.

The bottom line is that cretins like you are the ones running the show now. The ignorant voted in the worst PM we will ever see, and with a stonking majority they have set about dividing the country, ruining industry, sticking their snouts in the trough, and expelling dissenting voices from positions of prominence. The ignorant are happy to lap it up, and see no need to justify why the rest of us shouldn't object. Every disaster is met with an ignorant "but Corbyn would have been worse", every whiff of corruption is met by the ignorant with "but they're ALL like that" (they're not), and every one of the many examples of crass incompetence is treated as a joke because it doesn't affect them directly.

Sadly, I have to suck it up for now while people like you ruin the country before possibly splitting it completely - that's democracy.

But it doesn't change the fact you're an ignorant, stupid, moron. And that's got nothing to do with opinion, it's just fact based on reading your drivel. Sadly, you're not the only one.

What he said. Superb post.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So is this the new thread to row about Brexit on or is it the other one[emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unless I've missed something, I believe you're still allowed to display your complete ignorance of any aspect of the current situation on either thread (although that advice appears to be a little late for some) :shrug:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Unless I've missed something, I believe you're still allowed to display your complete ignorance of any aspect of the current situation on either thread (although that advice appears to be a little late for some) :shrug:

Well I guess seeing as you’re the leading authority on displaying ignorance I’ll take your word for it[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here