Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

All well and good, except it was you who labelled the half of the population who think this is a shambles as sandal wearers stroking silver beards and drinking craft beer. If you don't like the name calling then don't start off doing it, you tiresome clown.

The bottom line is that cretins like you are the ones running the show now. The ignorant voted in the worst PM we will ever see, and with a stonking majority they have set about dividing the country, ruining industry, sticking their snouts in the trough, and expelling dissenting voices from positions of prominence. The ignorant are happy to lap it up, and see no need to justify why the rest of us shouldn't object. Every disaster is met with an ignorant "but Corbyn would have been worse", every whiff of corruption is met by the ignorant with "but they're ALL like that" (they're not), and every one of the many examples of crass incompetence is treated as a joke because it doesn't affect them directly.

Sadly, I have to suck it up for now while people like you ruin the country before possibly splitting it completely - that's democracy.

But it doesn't change the fact you're an ignorant, stupid, moron. And that's got nothing to do with opinion, it's just fact based on reading your drivel. Sadly, you're not the only one.
You just can't help your abusive mouth, my comments are hardly abusive.
If you find sandals insulting don't wear them, if you find growing a silver beard insulting, don't grow it, and if you're offended by drinking craft beer......you guessed it, don't drink it.
None were aimed personally at you and none mean that you are a bad person.
It's just my stereotyping rebuttal to all the tory stereotyping I and others have had to hear on here for absolute yonks.
Your insults are direct and aimed to maim specific people.
You can have your opinion but you are in the minority, the vote said it on Brexit and the GE.

Why can you not just suck it up?:shrug:
I got it wrong on Hamilton not signing for Merc this year, so I sucked it up.

How does it feel to be an utter dick? In fact, are you even aware of the fact?

Second/third accounter, throwing abuse, what is wrong with you?:nono:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
So is this the new thread to row about Brexit on or is it the other one[emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

no, this thread, on the 5th anniversary, brexiters have the opportunity to celebrate and share their joys.

we're all ears....

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
It's nobs like you that make me feel embarrassed to be English. You really are an ignorant moron.

I generally try to separate the person from the political perspective (no matter how embarrassingly puerile); after all, we don't know each other.

But when contributions are utterly vacuous and void of reason, it certainly is hard not to conclude they are the opinions of a moron......

Last edited:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I generally try to separate the person from the political perspective (no matter how embarrassingly puerile); after all, we don't know each other.

But when contributions are utterly vacuous and void of reason, it certainly is hard not to conclude they are the opinions of a moron......

They (and they know who they are) have the sum total of sod all to add to most of these threads - and they know it - so throw in a few puerile and 'how shocked' stylie comments and assume no-one sees through them.
Mindless, vacuous and boring....to a 'man'.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Can only buy 5 bags of cement in B&Q because of supply issues. Builder's Merchants everywhere are short of materials and supplies. Everyone in the construction sector is delighted I'm sure.

The building materials shortage has hit the continent and US hard too.
https://www.ifo.de/en/node/63317
https://www.reuters.com/business/timber-bottlenecks-lead-construction-stoppages-germany-2021-05-28/
https://www.globalcement.com/news/itemlist/tag/Shortage

In the UK, lockdowns, wfh and £b’s saved on leisure have triggered a huge building boom.

Whilst lockdowns and an issue with Swedish timber have caused much reduced supply.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I think there was also a sandal stuck in the door of democracy for what seemed like years.

Boris got to grips with that and kicked it firmly into touch,

Time to move on, plenty to look forward to. No doubt the sandal wearers will still be harping on about it to one another as they sip their craft beer and stroke their silver beards as they preach to their students.

Meanwhile, in the real world, we get on with it, the future is the important thing.

https://youtu.be/-KAWylrnlvA

Ah bless, you really have run out of ideas, after fishing failed for you its just flags.

Anyway 165 posts on this thread and still waiting for someone to give an example of how their life has improved, still nothing....

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Ah bless, you really have run out of ideas, after fishing failed for you its just flags.

Anyway 165 posts on this thread and still waiting for someone to give an example of how their life has improved, still nothing....

The rules governing the new relationship between the EU and UK took effect on 1 January 2021.

5 months and 26 days and a minor world pandemic, your thread will have more credibility when it has actually been “Brexit 5 years on”

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
The rules governing the new relationship between the EU and UK took effect on 1 January 2021.

5 months and 26 days and a minor world pandemic, your thread will have more credibility when it has actually been “Brexit 5 years on”

which rules are you enjoying the most?

not being funny we're not asking how do you sort out the problems in the middle east or to solve a difficult mathmatical equation, it's not even a difficult question, or a trick question.

If you feel so strongly and passionately on the subject to contribiute on it for the last 5 years, you would have thought it would be easy to describe and evaluate it by now?

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
b5e58a0ac52242265991f2ab44c2a9fb.jpg

Before the referendum no-one knew much, if anything, about Farage, Cummings, or any of the other Leave bigots.

The pro-Brexit media in particular propelled them into the limelight in 2016....

Happy to talk about that.

Thank you Drugged Fellow.

You add so much to the hilarity; but why not use spellcheck for the words like 'justify' that you are challenged by?

It's nobs like you that make me feel embarrassed to be English. You really are an ignorant moron.

How does it feel to be an utter dick? In fact, are you even aware of the fact?

'Get over it'? It's just started, you effing muppet.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
To soon to say really, tbh my mind has been on the health of my family, loved ones what with COVID and the associated restrictions [emoji106]

The tolerant and progressive lefties seem to dish out abuse with impunity, nobody seems to want to talk about things anymore..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here