Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
b5e58a0ac52242265991f2ab44c2a9fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

...and your point is?

Anyone can quote anyone else out of context to bolster a weak argument.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The rules governing the new relationship between the EU and UK took effect on 1 January 2021.

5 months and 26 days and a minor world pandemic, your thread will have more credibility when it has actually been “Brexit 5 years on”

What about taking back control our borders surely that's delivered some benefit?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Brexit 5 years on - How has your life improved??

what is it you expect in 5 years time?

You to be still wasting your time on a football forum ( a team you don’t even support) starting stupid posts about something that happened 5 years ago and was voted on 10 years ago, oh and a different government [emoji106]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So reading through the thread it seems 5 years on from the vote the only way it can be said to have improved people's lives is;

1. Something about vaccines which only exists in one person's head
2. A passport has changed colour (which we didn't even need to leave the EU to do)

And that seems to be it?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Don’t forget Drugged Fellow, and he’d have us believe he’s a grown up eh [emoji2357]

I refer you to the answer I gave directly to the poster....

Why not address me directly? As far as I am aware you are quite capable of believing what you want and churning it out here, regardless of the evidence, so what you believe about me is really has little weight; sorry if that annoys or offends you.

Does accusing a fellow poster of lying about supporting the Albion count as disrespect?

Please do stay and answer that rather than doing your usual thing.....

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
You to be still wasting your time on a football forum ( a team you don’t even support) starting stupid posts about something that happened 5 years ago and was voted on 10 years ago, oh and a different government [emoji106]

OK, keep your hair on, just a "NO" would have done

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Show me the evidence?

Thank you for hanging in there...

Evidence to you? But you have a habit of using any factual information against others for some strange reason, and you have a fixed mindset anyway;

if you can be bothered and really want to know, just look up my comments on other threads about Albion matches. Or not. It's up to you.

How do I know you supported Albion from the Chicken Run? I take that on trust.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Brexit 5 years on - How has your life improved??

Thank you for hanging in there...

Evidence to you? But you have a habit of using any factual information against others for some strange reason, and you have a fixed mindset anyway;

if you can be bothered and really want to know, just look up my comments on other threads about Albion matches. Or not. It's up to you.

How do I know you supported Albion from the Chicken Run? I take that on trust.

I was hanging in there for some evidence, bit disappointed to be honest , I thought you’d gone away to dig some up, oh well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here