Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Jahanbakhsh2.JPG

In a world where you're only as good as your last performance, this man is back on top. :thumbsup:

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
Those who know Alireza’s history repeated it over and over and over.

He is always terrible in his first season as he adjusts and then really improves in year 2 and on. Happened at NEC, happened at AZ, now again. If Connolly and Maupay has finished their opportunities he would have ended today w one goal and two assists!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Who is this new bloke then ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought you'd be the first to bounce this. Instead you were simply the most condescending.

He was tremendous today and the goal was a real "I was there" moment. I hope it's the first of many. I hope this is the turning point, I hope he proves me wrong every time he goes on the pitch, because then we'll win lots of football matches. He gets a HUGE amount of credit for sticking with it, training hard and taking his chance. I'll wait until he plays against a better team than that before I post my "but.....". For now let him enjoy it.
If you want condescending stick around fella, cos now the gloves are coming off.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I reckon he’ll do a Locadia and score in the next game against Chelsea, then do f*ck all again for the rest of his Brighton career.

Would like to be proved wrong. Over to you, AJ.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here