Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
66% - which is odd as I haven't lived there for decades

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
62%!
I was born in Hove(actually), have lived and worked within smelling distance all my life, all 53 years of it.....except for 3 years in the army.....and I get 62%?
Bloody stupid quiz, I'm deeply offended and I know the words to GOSBTS:tantrum::annoyed::glare:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I walked over Chanctonbury ring hill fort whilst doing my Duke of Edinburgh award years ago. Can't believe it came up.

65%

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
You are 73% Sussex! You've probably lived here all your life but you're probably from West Sussex and Hamphire's rubbing off on you a bit.

Well, I'm also 23% northern. So that's 96%. I need to know what my other 4% is made of. (It's not Essex. I'm 0% Essex. Fank God. Well, I'm 86% Scottish. Useful, cos I was born there.)

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
92%. Shags rule.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You're 78% Sussex. You've probably lived here all your life but you're probably from West Sussex and Hamphire's rubbing off on you a bit.

Well, with being 0% Northern as well I'm quite happy really.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Been living in Brighton, and West Sussex for about 20 years - 40% It's a bit silly though, needed some more 'no idea' answers or 'none of the above'. Then again, it is all a bit of silliness.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
80%....Seeing as I was born in Brighton 74 years ago,my family go back to the 1700s in Brighton would've thought it would've been more

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
74% - last question let me down. Should have been tougher with myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here