Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Sussex are you?

92%!
You wunt be druv! You're Sussex through and through. You can hold your head up high and kiss your shiniest tractor. If we need someone to represent our people; we'll pick you!

Well having lived here all my life i'm happy with that, little concerned as to what the other 8% could be though!

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
70% You've probably lived here all your life but you're probably from West Sussex and Hamphire's rubbing off on you a bit.

I'm from East Sussex and frankly no Hampshire wurzel is ever rubbing off on me! That's just wrong.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
You are 81% Sussex!

81%

You've probably lived here all your life but you're probably from West Sussex and Hamphire's rubbing off on you a bit.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
You are 62% Sussex!
62% Congratulations! You've lived here a while and you're starting to know what's what. A few more years and you'll be fine

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
84% - I knew the answer he wanted for the Crowborough question, but as I reside in the Weald and not the Downs-centric environ of the coast I was sympathetic! :)

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
72% respectable I guess

CoachVealie

Sep 19, 2011
In spite of growing up with the Stripey Nigels.........

87% "You wunt be druv! You're Sussex through and through. You can hold your head up high and kiss your shiniest tractor. If we need someone to represent our people; we'll pick you!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here