Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Sussex are you?

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
78% You've probably lived here all your life but you're probably from West Sussex and Hamphire's rubbing off on you a bit.

Same here, and they're right about the West Sussex bit but I'm not too happy about the Hampshire reference ( they talk funny ).

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Only 67% although I was born in Brighton, raised in Shoreham by Sea and lived in the County for all but 14 of my 71 years. Whatever the questions I know the Sussex was of pronouncing Selmeston, Slaugham and Rudgwick. I have also been stung by a wapse.

Dandyman

In London village.
You are 75% Sussex!

You've probably lived here all your life but you're probably from West Sussex and Hamphire's rubbing off on you a bit.

Not bad seeing as I've not lived in Sussex on a permanent basis for 30 years.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
85% got to be happy with that.
All together now Good Old Sussex by the sea........

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You are 79% Sussex!

You've probably lived here all your life but you're probably from West Sussex and Hamphire's rubbing off on you a bit.

It's true. I've lived here all my life, I am a westy (Littlehampton via Billingshurst & Fittleworth) and being schooled in Midhurst, there were a few from near the border there.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Moved away in 1981 but I am 85%

"You wunt be druv! You're Sussex through and through. You can hold your head up high and kiss your shiniest tractor. If we need someone to represent our people; we'll pick you!"

Kiss my ****ing arse! :)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
66% ... for someone who was born in Shoreham and has lived all his life in Sussex.....? Now I can understand how The Battle of Trafalgar won pub of the year.... it's another cock up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here