Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Sussex are you?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
84% Sussex....highest score on the thread so far...and probably the oldest....

"You've probably lived here all your life but you're probably from West Sussex and Hamphire's rubbing off on you a bit"

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
48% - You probably have lived here a while but you're one of those soulless commuters who never pays attention to anything except your job, your golf club and your weekend car. We don't like your type at all

I've lived here all my life, although I am young..

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
53% - not surprising seeing that:
1. I have been Hampshire based for 40+ years
2. I reckon it is east Sussex biased. Where's Kent - and I've never been to Crowborough, having been brought up in Worthing!

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
You are 80% Sussex!

You've probably lived here all your life but you're probably from West Sussex and Hamphire's rubbing off on you a bit.

How dare it accuse me of being from the less brilliant side of Sussex.

There are some brilliant questions in there.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
85%

You are 85% Sussex!

85%
You wunt be druv! You're Sussex through and through. You can hold your head up high and kiss your shiniest tractor. If we need someone to represent our people; we'll pick you!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
You are 81% Sussex!
81%

You've probably lived here all your life but you're probably from West Sussex and Hamphire's (sic) rubbing off on you a bit. How true.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
78% for me. You've probably lived here all your life but you're probably from West Sussex and Hamphire's rubbing off on you a bit.

As I'm from EAST Sussex, the Hampshire bit is worrying. Mind you, Kent would be worse!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
77%. Not bad!

Flumpyj

Mar 3, 2009
78% for me, born and bred in Brighton, The Hampshire bit is worrying as I have started to listen a lot to some radio station from there Jack FM eek!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here