Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton flag at EDL march on Getty Images

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
463917.jpg

Wasn't this the team shot before taking on the 'Eggheads'?.........how were they to know it was a quiz, as opposed to who had the longest arms!

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Is it my eyes, or is the one on the far left (positionally speaking), next to Dobie the House Elf, wearing a pink shirt and white trousers. Ooooh chase me!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The irony of this is they want to fight for our country. But the armed services wouldn't let 'em near a recruiting office!

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I'm 100% certain that using it without permission on a political banner is illegal.

imagine a country where football clubs are used politically or there is serious antagonism from fans against the muslim minority on that island.

D

Deleted member 2719

I love these political threads on NSC. (although rarely get involved as they could end up being too time consuming).

Never ban them Bozza as they express some excellent views at times and IMO add alot to NSC.

:thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm 100% certain that using it without permission on a political banner is illegal.

I'm not convinced. You can use copyrighted work for personal use, and without commercial gain, reasonably freely. Trademarks are a bit different. But then not everything can be protected by a trademark. It's an interesting question though. Any intellectual property experts out there? The club badge is certainly copyrighted, but is it trademarked?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The irony of this is they want to fight for our country. But the armed services wouldn't let 'em near a recruiting office!

I think they just want to fight....period.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here