Brighton flag at EDL march on Getty Images

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
At least those geezers know a bit of patriotism which i more than can be said for most NSCers on England football threads :) :fishing:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes, they have the right to protest, but that DOESN'T give them the right to use the trademark of a sports team without pernission.

I'm pretty sure the badge can be reproduced without permission as long as it's not for gain.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
That is the leader of the EDL? No far right leader would be seen in public to hug Jordan or any of the other Islamic states, shirley?

jordan-with-EDL-leader-Tommy-Robinson.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
I normally just read on here, and don't post, but why did they think to put the Brighton badge on that flag?? How did they see the two things connected, I guess they saved on buying a second flag but still!

I don't know why but I never see Brighton fans looking like that, I see them being more intelligent I guess!
seem to remember the Blackburn NF union jack at loads of England away games ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That is the leader of the EDL? No far right leader would be seen in public to hug Jordan or any of the other Islamic states, shirley?

jordan-with-EDL-leader-Tommy-Robinson.jpg

He looks like a cross between the Erasure singer and Scott Mills. Not what I was expecting.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This is a most amusing thread. We all know they're idiots so we probably shouldn't mock. But it's just so, well, hard to resisit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports