Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton flag at EDL march on Getty Images

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's a free country where people have the right to demonstrate. If you don't like it go and live in North Korea. Not my cup of tea though.

Don't be a dick. No-one suggested they couldn't demonstrate. It is the alignment they are choosing to suggest between their politics and the Albion, that people rightly object to.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
463917.jpg

Is that Lee Steele on the left?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
That is so embarrassing for the club and it's fans.

If they 'represent England' I hope we are over run with immigrants!! Got to be better than these deadbeats. :bigwave:

May 9, 2008
Stanmore, London
Heard some guy chanting “EDL” outside Vicarage Road at the end of the Watford vs Brighton cup game. Embarassing, disgusting and I was desperately hoping he wasn't an Albion "fan".

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
That is so embarrassing for the club and it's fans.

If they 'represent England' I hope we are over run with immigrants!! Got to be better than these deadbeats. :bigwave:

Minus the hirsuteness, there's not much to differentiate between the two, f*** both of them

Jylland_Posten_Cartoon.jpg

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
It's a free country where people have the right to demonstrate. If you don't like it go and live in North Korea. Not my cup of tea though.

That's not the point. The question being asked is why use the club badge? And it's a free country that allows us to comment on these idiots' total f*ckwittery and laugh at their neanderthal thick-headed appearances. Bunch of clowns.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Why on EARTH would they put an Albion badge on their flag? It just doesn't make sense. I guess this right-wing nutjobbery is intrinsically linked with football hooliganism.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I've just had a look at the web site. You don't have to be White and English to join.

Very true, they make a big play of being welcoming to Sikhs, Afro-Caribbeans and Jews...on their marches you often see the Star of David!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here