Brighton flag at EDL march on Getty Images

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

haha

Feb 8, 2011
wankers.jpg

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Extremist political views at football are not acceptable in my book. It's all about kicking a little ball with football boots, not about jackboot politics. Sad that they have associated themselves with the Albion. The Albion and a vast majority of it's fans most certainly do not associate themselves with the EDL.

TNBA

TTF

I'd like to see a football match played in jackboots. Arsenal vs Barcelona. Let's see their silky passing then.

and why has this thread gone on for so long with no Hiney Art?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
lol @ good response

If you think having these scum bags being seen on the media as representatives of Brighton & Hove Albion, then frankly youre a nitwit.

They can demonstrate their nonsense as much as they want. Lets face it, It doesnt look as if they might be gainfully employed anywhere, so
probably good for them to get out and do something that doesnt involve crime.
They DONT have the right to include Brighton and Hove Albion in their fuckwittedness.

Jan 30, 2008
lol @ good response

If you think having these scum bags being seen on the media as representatives of Brighton & Hove Albion, then frankly youre a nitwit.

They can demonstrate their nonsense as much as they want. Lets face it, It doesnt look as if they might be gainfully employed anywhere, so
probably good for them to get out and do something that doesnt involve crime.
They DONT have the right to include Brighton and Hove Albion in their fuckwittedness.
yes they do , BHA supporters backing the EDL what's the problem, its the same same with other clubs ....................... get a grip FFS .

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
yes they do , BHA supporters backing the EDL what's the problem, its the same same with other clubs ....................... get a grip FFS .

Why does one have to show their allegiance to a football club at a political demo?

If I had an Albion tattoo, I wouldn't roll up my sleeve and display it whilst entering the voting booth.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I believe you have yourself in a strong grip most of the time mate..... If what has already been said on the thread is to be believed....the club doesnt agree with you and are looking into it.

If they were representing Brighton & Hove Albion at EDL events...its comforting to know that only a half dozen managed to attend the last EDL march in Brighton.

Maybe thats the point...include Brighton & Hove Albion to make their numbers seem larger....pretty pathetic..

Jan 30, 2008
I believe you have yourself in a strong grip most of the time mate..... If what has already been said on the thread is to be believed....the club doesnt agree with you and are looking into it.

If they were representing Brighton & Hove Albion at EDL events...its comforting to know that only a half dozen managed to attend the last EDL march in Brighton.

Maybe thats the point...include Brighton & Hove Albion to make their numbers seem larger....pretty pathetic..
what's all that got to do with me ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports