Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Dream Fa Cup 3rd Round Tie?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Man United At Home????
How Would That Benefit Brighton In Any Way?

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
How would Leeds be seen as a giant killing? We are the one team IMHO is the one game they will not be looking forward to!!
:clap2:

The people of Leeds see anyone beating them as Giant Killing :) They could play Brazil and when they lose would jsut turn round and say they must have upped their game because they were playing the mighty Leeds :)

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Tottenham away would have been good last season. But now they've become a selling club, a feeder for the Big 4. Next season will be interesting as Berbatov, Keane and Defoe play against them. At least they've still got that genius Darren Bent.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Palace at home, because I'd get the chance to see their miserable faces on the train back up to Croydon.

Palace away is far to stressful for me to be honest. Not because of the crowd, but the thought of losing there is far too much for me to take.

When we won up there in the league, I can honestly say it was one of the happiest days of my life.

I have never been so happy to see so many people very very upset. I was ecstatic.

Made up for last time and for what happened to before the 0-5 game under Coppell.

I got talking to a middle aged Palace fan at Clapham Junction on the platform. All quite friendly, but a train pulled in and he said lets get this one.

I followed him on, but just before the train pulled out, he open the doors and jumped off. Bastard had got me on the wrong train.

Can't quite remember where I ended up, but I remember paying £25 quid in a cab to get to Selhurst park in time.

How f***ing happy was I after we beat them up there... f***ing happy that's what.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Touche.

And that is why I hate Premiership fans.

Newcastle away would be one heck of a party!

Even I Dont Like The Premiership YOU TIT :mad:

+ WE WILL KEEP BERBATOV ;)

Oct 25, 2003
the best thing about newcastle is that i'd fancy us getting a result there:)

well, thats not the best thing, the best thing is that i'll be living about 5 minutes away

but the SECOND best thing is that we could win

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
Man United At Home????
How Would That Benefit Brighton In Any Way?

Providing the inevitable price increase was only slight 8500 x £30 (for example) would provide record gate recipts, sky TV coverage, loads of publicity, increased merchandise sales, a general buzz around town, and by being at home the chance of a result (i'd settle for a draw)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Carlsberg don't do FA Cup runs, but if they did...

1st round (a) Orient W 3-0
2nd round (h) Wycombe W 7-0 (mcGleish & Knight both sent off
3rd round (a) Pompey 2-1 (scum AND cup holders. they scored first prompting them to wave their shit tat memorabilia from 2008's cup run)
4th round (a) Chelsea 1-1 at SB, 1-0 fluke at home
5th round (a) Man Utd 2-2 at OT (Albion 2 nil down at half time, Albion run out 2-0 winners at Withers after Taggart arrogantly fields a team of reserves)
6th round (a) Palace 7-1. A Wembley spot at stake. Albion stroll home and the home end if half empty by half time.
Semi final - We beat Arsenal 1-0
Final - We beat Tottenham 3-0 and half of NSC goes into meltdown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here