Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Dream Fa Cup 3rd Round Tie?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Maidenhead Utd Away (home for me :)) likely to feature on TV so a little bit of money and hopefully an easy route to a 4th round tie against a big club

Maidenhead V Brighton On Tv:lolol:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
ManUre away....for the reason Algie stated plus I could add it to my list of grounds I've seen The Albion at.

Have visited 97 overall (past and present, league, non-league and Real Madrid), which will pass the 100 mark this season - probably at Hereford or MK Cons - but only 84 grounds for BHA games, so ManUre would take me closer to my plan of making Falmer the BHA 100!

Lewes away, local derby and an easy passage to the 4th round/

Lewes away already done last season
Lewes 0 Brighton 2

Matt Groves won a penalty, but Hamid Barr missed it as a depleted Rooks went out of the the Cup against a strong Seagulls outfit.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tottenham away for me, can be there in 20 mins, although I suspect we would not play as well there again.

I quite fancy a trip to Man City as well, a new ground for me.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I would like to see brighton vs spurs purely to see thomson or ela-abd out class huddlestone lol

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Manure away , just for the money. Scrape a goalless draw and back to Withdean for the replay. Mind you they would have to restrict the away ticket allocation at Withdean to Manure fans living within the BN1 postcode.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Just seen the German rules for their FA cup, the lower league team ALWAYS plays at home. I suupse it always gives them a slight advantage but as they are guaranteed a game against one of the top teams it hardly leads to long non league cup runs

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Your dream 3rd round tie? It's Super Palace and you all know that it is! Why deny it?? Us Palace fans dream that you'll ACTUALLY get to the 3rd round so that we can stuff you!:bigwave:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone we can beat :lolol:

Manure or Chelski would be a damn fine scalp as you can guarantee they would put a very weak team out against us

We put a very weak team out most of the time as well though.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Anyone that we can actually beat and progress for a change would suit me. We really are a shit cup team in recent decades. The last giantkilling I can recall was Leicester and another one is way overdue, maybe this season?

we beat man city last month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here