Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Dream Fa Cup 3rd Round Tie?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Beating Pompey away in the third round would do me fine...as long as we drew either Man Utd or Arsenal in the fourth...purely for the money!!!

Your most sensible post to date.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Man Utd Away, simply because of 83, big pre-game build up, Old Trafford I think would be filled and would likely be covered by tv!

Think of the money, think of the money!!

:clap2:

doncasterseagull

Kasabian!!!
May 23, 2008
Doncaster
man city or sunderland and hopefully beat them so i can rub it in my housemates faces!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd be happy to just get that far.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
PALACE AWAY

:drink::drink::drink::catfight::catfight:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
The beating of Tottenham at Withdean would be just fine though and lots of fun for all the Tottenham fans who post on here

But that means i have to walk the whole 15 minutes to the withdean from the Preston Park area :ohmy::ohmy::lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Arsenal. I delivered to the Emirates Stadium last week, and was pretty impressed.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Yes, Arsenal away.

Big capacity and, Old Trafford aside, the best club stadium in the UK.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Who wants another thrashing at the Lane then?:drool:

Even though i'll be the first to admit you deserved to win:lolol:

Jimmy Grimble

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
if last season proved one thing, its that with lucky draws, big teams against big teams and a few lower and non league teams playing way above their position that ANYONE can make the final (well if Cardiff can anyone can).

My ideal 3rd round draw starts

Chelsea v Man u
Liverpool V Arsenal
than another 8 prem v prem ties
then 11 championship v championship ties
Brighton vs the lowest placed team left in the competition (who have just had their entire first team squad banned for the game :) )

And repeat the trend in rounds 4 5 6 until the final. I dont care who we play as long as they finish in the top 4 of the Premiership and we get european football what ever the result

Back to reality, Leeds away as its on my doorstep and would be classed as giant killing and an easy game to the 4th round

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
if last season proved one thing, its that with lucky draws, big teams against big teams and a few lower and non league teams playing way above their position that ANYONE can make the final (well if Cardiff can anyone can).

My ideal 3rd round draw starts

Chelsea v Man u
Liverpool V Arsenal
than another 8 prem v prem ties
then 11 championship v championship ties
Brighton vs the lowest placed team left in the competition (who have just had their entire first team squad banned for the game :) )

And repeat the trend in rounds 4 5 6 until the final. I dont care who we play as long as they finish in the top 4 of the Premiership and we get european football what ever the result

Back to reality, Leeds away as its on my doorstep and would be classed as giant killing and an easy game to the 4th round

How would Leeds be seen as a giant killing? We are the one team IMHO is the one game they will not be looking forward to!!
:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here