Huddersfield V Tottenham:lol:
Because you get the whole end at Huddersfield and its 'Up North'

What About Yours And Why?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Anyone we can beat :lolol:

Manure or Chelski would be a damn fine scalp as you can guarantee they would put a very weak team out against us

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Man u away gives the club around 650k more then any other club could offer.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We should forget about reserve games or field kids and take the JPT seriously.It's more rewarding and also a better level of football.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Playing in League 1, my dream FA Cup 3rd Round tie, is to actually be in the draw.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Somebody beatable in the third round, (not Mansfield) and then Manure way in the fourth. Failing that Pompey or Palace at Withdean.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone that we can actually beat and progress for a change would suit me. We really are a shit cup team in recent decades. The last giantkilling I can recall was Leicester and another one is way overdue, maybe this season?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Anyone that we can actually beat and progress for a change would suit me. We really are a shit cup team in recent decades. The last giantkilling I can recall was Leicester and another one is way overdue, maybe this season?

The other school of thought is to get some money from a lucrative away game then focus on the league which has to be our priority. Seeing as some of our key players are not in their first bloom of youth we need to conserve them and not play more games than we need to.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The other school of thought is to get some money from a lucrative away game then focus on the league which has to be our priority. Seeing as some of our key players are not in their first bloom of youth we need to conserve them and not play more games than we need to.

I'm not overly bothered about promotion this season as long as we are there or thereabouts and play some good football, however I am gagging for a long cup run that brings in money and gives us the opportunity and excitement of being in the latter cup draws on a run with at least one big name being put the sword by the Albion in front of the cameras.

It's a buzz that too many Albion fans have never had, Promotion? pah we've done that three times recently :lol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I'm not overly bothered about promotion this season as long as we are there or thereabouts and play some good football, however I am gagging for a long cup run that brings in money and gives us the opportunity and excitement of being in the latter cup draws on a run with at least one big name being put the sword by the Albion in front of the cameras.

It's a buzz that too many Albion fans have never had, Promotion? pah we've done that three times recently :lol:

Though I can see what you are saying. I would rather wait until we get to Falmer before having a massive cup run. Unless it is in the JPT. By then we will be in a situation where we will be able to welcome some decent teams to Withdean without being a little embarrassed.

D

Deleted User X18H

Any big Prem team struggling to get into a euro position who we beat 1-0 last five minutes at Withdean..... Everton or Tottenham perhaps

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Though I can see what you are saying. I would rather wait until we get to Falmer before having a massive cup run. Unless it is in the JPT. By then we will be in a situation where we will be able to welcome some decent teams to Withdean without being a little embarrassed.

I think the Withdean factor would be quite amusing and I wouldn't say I'm embarrassed by it. I'd love to see the faces of United, Chelsea or Arsenal fans at having to play at Withdean as well as the attitude of their players.

The beating of Tottenham at Withdean would be just fine though and lots of fun for all the Tottenham fans who post on here

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Beating Pompey away in the third round would do me fine...as long as we drew either Man Utd or Arsenal in the fourth...purely for the money!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here