your all a bunch of Fcuking arse lickers on NSC!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
right I know im gonna get slated for this big time , but there are so many club arse lickers on this site its untrue!!!

everyone I spoke to last night all said they would not put a penny more into the club, these are die hard albion fans!

so many people are so blinkered to martin perry and dick knights way of thinking.

on Hartys phone in last night Martin perry DID NOT give a straight answer on the hotel bill for reading, when asked if the players were asked to play for there bills he said no, but when Harty said ,did they contribute if they wanted to he said some players did, now dont tell me they players coughed up out of the goodness of their heart, they were asked!! what a politicians anwser he gave.

this club is is debt granted but ,its hardly in a state where we have 7 days or we will go bust!!

if the club seriously are strapped for cash the they must put All our players on the transfer list, not ask fans for money.

I await the slating!!

Last edited:

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
Agree totaly re; the hotel bill bit, already raised this on 'Harty' thread. I was far from convinced by his answer on that point.

Last edited:

Mr Popkins said:
right I know im gonna get slated for this big time , but there are so many club arse lickers on this site its untrue!!!

everyone I spoke to last night all said they would not put a penny more into the club, these are die hard albion fans!

so many people are so blinkered to martin perry and dick knights way of thinking.

on Hartys phone in last night Martin perry DID NOT give a straight answer on the hotel bill for reading, when asked if the players were asked to play for there bills he said no, but when Harty said ,did they contribute if they wanted to he said some players did, now dont tell me they players coughed up out of the goodness of their heart, they were asked!! what a politicians anwser he gave.

this club is is debt granted but ,its hardly in a state where we have 7 days or we will go bust!!

if the club seriously are strapped for cash the they must put All our players on the transfer list, not ask fans for money.

I await the slating!!

Ever think it might be you in the wrong and us in the right?

Just a thought. ;)

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
if someone dosent want to put anymore into the club then thats there choice i spoke to a few that said the same but if i can help this club i love in anyway then i will and if that includes me putting more money in i will!!!!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Mr Popkins said:

I await the slating!!

Why not ask the fans for money?
What's so wrong about that?
We are fans after all, not just spectators.
I see absolutely no problem dipping into my pocket to help a club which has been part of my life since 1967!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i do see where your coming from. Albion in debt, players running up hotel bills and us the fans to help the club outta debt and im sure the majority of fans like me are hard up working class. Doesn't seem fair!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'm not slating you popkins, I'm starting to doubt the club myself, I know theyre far from minted but the more I think about it the more I think theyre taking us for a ride, if the business folds, the business folds, if I had the money I might consider investing, but in all honesty I doubt it unless I could, like Norman Cook, afford to give it away knowing I'd never see it again, and I was equally convinced it wasn't going to get wasted, which I'm not.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Mr Popkins said:

I await the slating!!

Popkins you TART. There is a post in the Ask the Forum explaining better about this. It's not at breaking point, it's more of a helping hand to stop the club being really stretched to the opint where we can't operate properly anymore.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
the way I see it is ,I work hard for a pittance,
why should I cough up money to pay for players wages ,some of which is £5000 a week!!!! doing something they love??!!!

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Mr Popkins said:

on Hartys phone in last night Martin perry DID NOT give a straight answer on the hotel bill for reading, when asked if the players were asked to play for there bills he said no, but when Harty said ,did they contribute if they wanted to he said some players did,

Christ how is that not a straight answer. What part of that do you find confusing?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Totally agree popkins i havent met one person who has said they are prepared to put money into the club. This club is turning into a charity not a club in the championship and i feel alot of fans are getting pissed off with this.

larus

Mr P.

We're all entitled to our opinions. I respect yours, and I hope that you respect mine.

I believe that the club is fairly well run on a day to day basis. What is crippling us is the costs incurred try to take us forward to Falmer. The directors have invested millions into the club, and may/may not ever get some/all of it back. I don't know if they will, nor does anyone else.

If the club were to say, "f*** it, lets stay at Withdean and make that a permanant home, forget about the pipe-dream of Falmer", what type of players/managers do you think we would atttract? Once that happens, the playing standard deteriorates, we drop down the leagues and then the attendances drop.

If you want to take the risk, that's your choice. If you can't afford to donate, that's not a problem. Some of us are more fortunate than others, and I don't have a problem with donating to help.

As for the players wages; they're not fans, they are doing a job and want paying for it. Their career is fairly short, and need to maximise their earnings during this time. To pick on them for earning a few grand a week is unfair.

If you can't agree with us for donating, there is no need to accuse us of being arse-lickers for doing what we think is important to help the club. It's not like any other business and we can go elsewhere. I don't want a different brand, I love the one I've got thanks.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
larus said:
Mr P.

We're all entitled to our opinions. I respect yours, and I hope that you respect mine.

I believe that the club is fairly well run on a day to day basis. What is crippling us is the costs incurred try to take us forward to Falmer. The directors have invested millions into the club, and may/may not ever get some/all of it back. I don't know if they will, nor does anyone else.

If the club were to say, "f*** it, lets stay at Withdean and make that a permanant home, forget about the pipe-dream of Falmer", what type of players/managers do you think we would atttract? Once that happens, the playing standard deteriorates, we drop down the leagues and then the attendances drop.

If you want to take the risk, that's your choice. If you can't afford to donate, that's not a problem. Some of us are more fortunate than others, and I don't have a problem with donating to help.

As for the players wages; they're not fans, they are doing a job and want paying for it. Their career is fairly short, and need to maximise their earnings during this time. To pick on them for earning a few grand a week is unfair.

If you can't agree with us for donating, there is no need to accuse us of being arse-lickers for doing what we think is important to help the club. It's not like any other business and we can go elsewhere. I don't want a different brand, I love the one I've got thanks.

:clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
bhafc4eva said:
Totally agree popkins i havent met one person who has said they are prepared to put money into the club. This club is turning into a charity not a club in the championship and i feel alot of fans are getting pissed off with this.

f*** SAKE.

We've been fighting for over 10 years to get to this stage and we are so close. The club AND the Falmer For All team AND the Forty Notes Team are trying to raise money and awareness for Falmer and this is one of the ways to do it, by getting those who love the club a chance to help out. Many people are responding to this call, just because you aren't doesn't mean some are. It's a decent idea.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
zefarelly said:
good post larus, but have the directors really invested millions ? I wasnt aware that any of them had millions ?

Over the last few years, BETWEEN them, they have put up to 9 million into the club. Perry said this over the loud speakers to thousands last night in a very frank messsage at half time.

I'm fed up with people complaining about things without finding out the facts that the baord is trying to tell them.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
f*** SAKE.

We've been fighting for over 10 years to get to this stage and we are so close. The club AND the Falmer For All team AND the Forty Notes Team are trying to raise money and awareness for Falmer and this is one of the ways to do it, by getting those who love the club a chance to help out. Many people are responding to this call, just because you aren't doesn't mean some are. It's a decent idea.

Total respect
:clap:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I think the club will be sending out season ticket renewal forms next week aswell.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
larus said:
Mr P.

I hate that arguement everyone uses about the players short careers, yes it maybe short but but when they retire how many do you know are unemployed?, they still get a new job on the same if not more money than im on!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports