Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You deserve to be promoted

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You have all the qualities needed to feel at home in the Premiership.
Judging by yesterday

1 You are not as good as you think you are
2. Your manager blames the pitch and everything but the obvious after a defeat
3 Your fans behave like the typical prawn sandwich premier brigade. 50 away fans from Guiseley made more noise and supported their team better than you lot. 500 fans left before the final whistle, shocking behaviour.
4. You have a poncy fashionable away kit
5 You consider yourselves too good to be bothered with the FA Cup
6 Your players, fringe players or not very good, over rated, over hyped, over paid and play with no heart or respect for your club, the competition or your opponents.

You should remember where you've come from because if you do make the Premiership you will realise you should have enjoyed the journey more and soaked up the experiences like yesterday instead of being so desperate to sell your soul in trying to join the elite where you will never fit in. Lincolns quest to regain our league status is far far greater than your hollow desperation to reach the summit but still we treated the FACup with the respect the great game deserves and we have a squad of about 17 players of whom the 11 who played yesterday have started most of our games. I am so pleased I follow my little low ranked club through thin, thin and thinner when I read the absolute garbage that fans from so called big clubs like yourselves spout. I will be at Solihull Moors on Tuesday night and i would sooner be there than watching a team who have forgot their roots and whose fans think the Premiership is the Holy Grail.

Even if everything you say is true. You should be licking our arse and thanking us because by playing our fringe players we have probably put around £1m in your clubs bank account, especially if you get a money spinning draw in the next round.

Had we not done so, you would be out on your arse from the Cup, so I would suspect that if you want some respect, you should give it first.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We didn't play yesterday?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I have never read such an arrogant, ill-informed, aggressive, piece of shit in my life. I have been reasonably well disposed towards your club and its fans over the last 24 hours but reading this diatribe has made me extremely angry. As far as I'm concerned you and your small minded bigoted football club can f u c k right off and I so hope you fail to get automatic promotion by being beaten to the prize by Forest Green Rovers and then completely **** up the playoffs.

Actually, I'm voting for FGR too. It would be great to have a village green team in the FL. Not too sure about a Vegan football club, though. But still, come on Forest Green Rovers!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Not sure why he/she has been banned really. The person made some good points about premier and top 10 championship clubs not taking the FA Cup seriously like the 1980's and before. I have no idea if that person is connected to Palace or not, but they would have nothing to shout about in this competition this season.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
OP has started something that cannot be undone. Lincoln City are quite obviously our newest, most bitter and intense rivalry.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I don't recall CH blaming the pitch!
He said 3 moments of madness cost us the goals and wished Lincoln well.

You have all the qualities needed to feel at home in the Premiership.
Judging by yesterday

1 You are not as good as you think you are
2. Your manager blames the pitch and everything but the obvious after a defeat
3 Your fans behave like the typical prawn sandwich premier brigade. 50 away fans from Guiseley made more noise and supported their team better than you lot. 500 fans left before the final whistle, shocking behaviour.
4. You have a poncy fashionable away kit
5 You consider yourselves too good to be bothered with the FA Cup
6 Your players, fringe players or not very good, over rated, over hyped, over paid and play with no heart or respect for your club, the competition or your opponents.

You should remember where you've come from because if you do make the Premiership you will realise you should have enjoyed the journey more and soaked up the experiences like yesterday instead of being so desperate to sell your soul in trying to join the elite where you will never fit in. Lincolns quest to regain our league status is far far greater than your hollow desperation to reach the summit but still we treated the FACup with the respect the great game deserves and we have a squad of about 17 players of whom the 11 who played yesterday have started most of our games. I am so pleased I follow my little low ranked club through thin, thin and thinner when I read the absolute garbage that fans from so called big clubs like yourselves spout. I will be at Solihull Moors on Tuesday night and i would sooner be there than watching a team who have forgot their roots and whose fans think the Premiership is the Holy Grail.

Apart from the cheek of coming here and slagging us off and the fact you could have researched your recent history a bit better, I do agree with a lot of what you say. Those on here who slate you probably know it at the back of their minds too.

However, we are in this situation coz of football. Our generous fan/owner has dug deep to give us amazing facilities and bring 'usually' good football to the Amex. For myself and most, we will never have seen it as good as we have it now.

The Premier League,whilst not being the Holy Grail, is a source of funding and survival for any who are fortunate enough to play in the top flight.

But, if we are not promoted, not only is TB unlikely ever to recoup any of his investment in his beloved Albion, the sad fact is, it would just not be possible for our club to compete, even at the level we are now, and probably hard at a lower level too.

Clearly, no one at BHA, fans, players or managers would choose the FA Cup over promotion, but like you, I think we have a decent enough squad to compete in both. I was looking forward to a cup run and with the draws we had in the 3rd and 4th rounds, it looked like an east path to get within 2 games on a Wembley appearance.

Money talks though, and whilst I appreciate your number one goal is getting back into League 2, the money the FA cup has brought you this year has cleared your debts and a big tie in the next round might actually mean you can splash the cash on a couple of decent signings before the window slams shut tomorrow to give your promotion challenge even more momentum.

Good luck with the draw and promotion. I like Lincoln as a city and a football club. But now you should be focusing on an amazing result. One has to question why, within 22 hours of a stunning victory, rather than enjoying your moment you come on here and post this..........

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
No research into our clubs history whatsoever. That is why you fail. Good luck in the next round though 👍

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
i would sooner be there than watching a team who have forgot their roots and whose fans think the Premiership is the Holy Grail.
It's what every team in the 3 divisions outside of the EPL aspire for, otherwise why bother.
Why risk injuries to your best starting 11 in a competition, where you can't really afford to play your strongest team until May.
Unless your season is all but over, aiming for safe mid table mediocrity.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just another example of why this place needs an away end.

So, so obviously a Palace troll.

But at least the £'s will keep rolling in thank to the click with, eh [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

I'm not sure I understand your last sentence, but I think I get your general gist..

Firstly, I have access to a lot more information on any NSC user than you do, and with that information I was able to easily determine the post was made by a Lincoln fan.

Secondly, although somewhat provocative in tone, there were elements of the post that rang true to me. Not about all Albion fans, certainly, but in some of the responses to Saturday's debacle. I revisited and re-read the post several times before I decided to approve it.

Thirdly, there's very little I am able to do to keep the £s rolling in to NSC. I didn't tweet "OMG, you'll never believe what a Lincoln fan said about #BHAFC!!!11!!!!" This thread will have earned NSC pennies, not pounds. Each thread lives and dies by the responses it receives. Don't like a thread - ignore it and it all but goes away if others do the same.

Finally, the opening posted was subsequently banned by another NSC moderator. I wouldn't have done it - any subsequent posts would need reviewing prior to them appearing - but I'm also not bothered enough to reverse it.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not sure I understand your last sentence, but I think I get your general gist..

Firstly, I have access to a lot more information on any NSC user than you do, and with that information I was able to easily determine the post was made by a Lincoln fan.

Secondly, although somewhat provocative in tone, there were elements of the post that rang true to me. Not about all Albion fans, certainly, but in some of the responses to Saturday's debacle. I revisited and re-read the post several times before I decided to approve it.

Thirdly, there's very little I am able to do to keep the £s rolling in to NSC. I didn't tweet "OMG, you'll never believe what a Lincoln fan said about #BHAFC!!!11!!!!" This thread will have earned NSC pennies, not pounds. Each thread lives and dies by the responses it receives. Don't like a thread - ignore it and it all but goes away if others do the same.

Finally, the opening posted was subsequently banned by another NSC moderator. I wouldn't have done it - any subsequent posts would need reviewing prior to them appearing - but I'm also not bothered enough to reverse it.

Keep up the good work Bozza.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
180 mile round trip for 20 Lincoln fans tomorrow compared to 550 mile round trip for 800 bhafc fans on Thursday ok you are better fans - think you would be better off trying to get those 5,000 extra fans to come to more games

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Actually it is more depressing that this has turned out to be a lincoln fan.

The bile from the goon is now inexplicable.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Was there really a need to ban the OP. He wasn't actually saying anything really offensive as in racist, sexist or homophobic so why ban him? On occasions our own members have been far more offensive in expressing some of their opinions without being gagged in this way. Our members are then given the opportunity to round on him for his opinion without giving him the opportunity to respond. Generation snowflake??? Either unban him or remove the thread and silence everybody not just somebody whose opinions you don't agree with.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We don't remember where we came from? Are you ****ing serious? Of all the clubs you could possibly have said that about.

Embarassing ignorance.

My favourite bit was "play with no heart or respect for your club" :lolol: we've since no heart, no desire, no never-say-die this season have we!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here