Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You deserve to be promoted

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
You have all the qualities needed to feel at home in the Premiership.
Judging by yesterday

1 You are not as good as you think you are
2. Your manager blames the pitch and everything but the obvious after a defeat
3 Your fans behave like the typical prawn sandwich premier brigade. 50 away fans from Guiseley made more noise and supported their team better than you lot. 500 fans left before the final whistle, shocking behaviour.
4. You have a poncy fashionable away kit
5 You consider yourselves too good to be bothered with the FA Cup
6 Your players, fringe players or not very good, over rated, over hyped, over paid and play with no heart or respect for your club, the competition or your opponents.

You should remember where you've come from because if you do make the Premiership you will realise you should have enjoyed the journey more and soaked up the experiences like yesterday instead of being so desperate to sell your soul in trying to join the elite where you will never fit in. Lincolns quest to regain our league status is far far greater than your hollow desperation to reach the summit but still we treated the FACup with the respect the great game deserves and we have a squad of about 17 players of whom the 11 who played yesterday have started most of our games. I am so pleased I follow my little low ranked club through thin, thin and thinner when I read the absolute garbage that fans from so called big clubs like yourselves spout. I will be at Solihull Moors on Tuesday night and i would sooner be there than watching a team who have forgot their roots and whose fans think the Premiership is the Holy Grail.

Well played
You totally deserved to win
Shame you didn't get a better draw than Burnley away - hope you beat them and their cheat Barton
Good luck

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Before the next FA Cup round we have to face Solihill Moors in the National League and Welling in the FA Trophy. The match prior to you lot was away to Barrow, which we lost 0-3. It's not easy to get out of the basement and you did well not to drop into it a few years ago but it must be exciting to be on the threshold of the promised land, (sorry have to mention the Premiership again! lol) just hope you can do a Bournemouth and give a good account once you get there. Good luck!

Hope you smash Burnley, have a lot of love for Lincoln and they deserved to win, especially on that second half performance from us, my word. But it's the bloody premier league not premiership!! :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here