Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You deserve to be promoted

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Can't be a palace fan. He wouldn't have the intelligence to know they were playing Solihull motors next.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
You have all the qualities needed to feel at home in the Premiership.
Judging by yesterday

1 You are not as good as you think you are
2. Your manager blames the pitch and everything but the obvious after a defeat
3 Your fans behave like the typical prawn sandwich premier brigade. 50 away fans from Guiseley made more noise and supported their team better than you lot. 500 fans left before the final whistle, shocking behaviour.
4. You have a poncy fashionable away kit
5 You consider yourselves too good to be bothered with the FA Cup
6 Your players, fringe players or not very good, over rated, over hyped, over paid and play with no heart or respect for your club, the competition or your opponents.

You should remember where you've come from because if you do make the Premiership you will realise you should have enjoyed the journey more and soaked up the experiences like yesterday instead of being so desperate to sell your soul in trying to join the elite where you will never fit in. Lincolns quest to regain our league status is far far greater than your hollow desperation to reach the summit but still we treated the FACup with the respect the great game deserves and we have a squad of about 17 players of whom the 11 who played yesterday have started most of our games. I am so pleased I follow my little low ranked club through thin, thin and thinner when I read the absolute garbage that fans from so called big clubs like yourselves spout. I will be at Solihull Moors on Tuesday night and i would sooner be there than watching a team who have forgot their roots and whose fans think the Premiership is the Holy Grail.

You really do know next to nothing about football, or especially OUR history, or you would never have written that white post. Goodbye.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
He does have a point with numbers 4, 5 and 6 though. I have a nasty feeling about number 1 every now and again, especially after we have scraped wins in the last few minutes or via penalties scored and saved, rather than thrashed the opposition out of sight. Number 2 could be fair comment (see number 6 although I haven't seen the after match excuses from the club) and I can't comment about number 3 as I wasn't there (but see innumerable previous threads about customers leaving home games early).

There do appear to be a number of people who have developed into billy-bigbolloxes on NSC recently, so yesterday could be a timely wake-up call for some. I don't think the knee jerk reactions to the op are dignified or appropriate given the Lincoln showed us how to play a cup tie and rubbed our noses thoroughly in the :shit:

Definitely a Lincoln fan though :hilton: - who plays at Sollihul Moors?

:stupid:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Personally i found the opening post and points up to number 6 as good as it gets banter wise,nearly....then it all went bitter and twisted......a genuine Lincoln fan i feel would never be so bitter with such a fantastic result for their club yesterday..

Well played Lincoln...from GWF.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
and if Lincoln rise from their conference slumber to the top of the championship in late January 2022 I assume you wont want to get promoted.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
lincoln.JPG

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Ah northern numpty, selling half/half scarves of us and them-we weren't being dispised then--it would be funny except the badge man outside was only selling BHA and England badges-------------bitterness is strange considering how much they enjoyed it , a bit like when we beat man city at the withdean that evening--a bloody good day but means nothing in the general scheme of things

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Judging by yesterday

3 Your fans behave like the typical prawn sandwich premier brigade. 50 away fans from Guiseley made more noise and supported their team better than you lot. 500 fans left before the final whistle, shocking behaviour.
6 Your players, fringe players or not very good, over rated, over hyped, over paid and play with no heart or respect for your club, the competition or your opponents.

You should remember where you've come from because if you do make the Premiership you will realise you should have enjoyed the journey more and soaked up the experiences like yesterday instead of being so desperate to sell your soul in trying to join the elite where you will never fit in. Lincolns quest to regain our league status is far far greater than your hollow desperation to reach the summit but still we treated the FACup with the respect the great game deserves and we have a squad of about 17 players of whom the 11 who played yesterday have started most of our games. I am so pleased I follow my little low ranked club through thin, thin and thinner when I read the absolute garbage that fans from so called big clubs like yourselves spout. I will be at Solihull Moors on Tuesday night and i would sooner be there than watching a team who have forgot their roots and whose fans think the Premiership is the Holy Grail.

Maybe you should get out more?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
a bit like when we beat man city at the withdean that evening--a bloody good day but means nothing in the general scheme of things

But...but....but.... it was the real deal back then. Getting soaked at the slightest shower, sitting in a temporary stand miles away from the pitch, jumpers for goalposts, burgers that gave you the shits for a week solid and portakabins for loos. REAL football played by REAL men watched by REAL fans. There's nothing like the smell of dogshit in the morning. I'm absolutely certain that IF the Albion go up this season most people will be ignoring the team spirit, community mindedness and Hughton's inevitable performance on the Today programme as videos of Knockaert play in slow motion black and white and instead be teary eyed saying "you know what, I'd swap it all for beating Man City on penalties in a shit athletics stadium and seeing a wheelchair invade the pitch".

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Maybe you should get out more?

He does get out regularly - to a stadium that's always half full unless a Championship reserve team's in town, in which case he gets to rub shoulders with some Man U and Liverpool supporting kids.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If I supported a team that had just done a "giant killing" I'd be euphoric and certainly not bothering about the team we beat! Just saying.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Judging by yesterday

That told us - comedy gold right there. Go Lincoln, the only club in the world with history and genuine fans!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Anyone else fancy Solihull Moors on Tues night? This kid has me convinced that I'm supporting the wrong club. WE ARE IMPS!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm more and more convinced the OP is that palacebottlejobs poster.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He won't be able to reply to you, or anyone else.

Thank you for protecting us. I don't think we would have been able to cope with such a brilliant mind without your help.:facepalm:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Look back at our history young man... (I am guessing you are about 14, yes?)

I have never read such an arrogant, ill-informed, aggressive, piece of shit in my life. I have been reasonably well disposed towards your club and its fans over the last 24 hours but reading this diatribe has made me extremely angry. As far as I'm concerned you and your small minded bigoted football club can f u c k right off and I so hope you fail to get automatic promotion by being beaten to the prize by Forest Green Rovers and then completely **** up the playoffs.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just another example of why this place needs an away end.
Has reading the OP ruined your day?

But at least the £'s will keep rolling in thank to the click with, eh [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]
You say that like it's a bad thing :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here