Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wouldn't happen in Germany/censorship

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Quote: "you spent 2 years starting threads on exactly that subject"

If you would like to put up threads that i have started on this subject, then put up examples. as usual you are posting porkies. I will however concede that i regularly contribute to these threads.....as indeed you do.

How terribly misunderstood you are Soulman.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
How terribly misunderstood you are Soulman.

Not really.
your quote: "you spent 2 years starting threads on exactly that subject".

Found any "threads" yet.......thought not. In fact just look who has stated the threads on this first page on Other Stuff, none by me, oh but one on UKIP by you.... You really ought to refrain from putting up untrue statements, or perhaps you are "terribly misunderstood".

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not really.
your quote: "you spent 2 years starting threads on exactly that subject".

Found any "threads" yet.......thought not. You really ought to refrain from putting up untrue statements, or perhaps you are "terribly misunderstood".

You're on fire today mate. Okay, can I change my statement to "You've spent two years boring the shit out of NSC"? Better?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You're on fire today mate. Okay, can I change my statement to "You've spent two years boring the shit out of NSC"? Better?

Fair enough.
It would be nice if you did not keep coming out with these untruths/porkies, you do have to keep changing your statements.
As you have stated these threads, none of which i have started, unlike you, have been moved so you moan and whinge but still start and contribute on them..as indeed so do i....contribute that is.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Fair enough.
It would be nice if you did not keep coming out with these untruths/porkies, you do have to keep changing your statements.
As you have stated these threads, none of which i have started, unlike you, have been moved so you moan and whinge but still start and contribute on them..as indeed so do i....contribute that is.

Ah well, they can't all be zingers. Layers, players!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
All I can say is a massive thank you to you and all the other hand wringers on here for pointing out to me, and indeed the rest of the community, that unfettered, un-controlled, mass immigration of unchecked, un-vetted peoples who believe in a brutalist religion, the oppression of females, capital and corporal punishment and believe the West should be overthrown, could cause some issues. I don't think any of us could have seen this coming without your assistance. Okay, maybe some of us suspected but what you did, what you did that nobody else could have is you spent 2 years starting threads on exactly that subject. Also you never backed down. If anyone offered a differing view you spent pages and pages hammering them down until they left the thread. That is dedication and we thank you for it. You are visionaries. One day the board will see the good you do. Until then I guess what the mis-guided mods see as aggressive rantings will just have to be consigned to this here bin. Shame, you are heroes.

You have an interesting passive aggressive posting style but this one is top notch, sarcastic goading very entertaining.

On the substantive point despite your ridicule I think there is an element of truth in the usefulness of having these issues continually raised over time as the mainstream media and political establishment seemed oblivious to, as you so eloquently put it ..

"unfettered, un-controlled, mass immigration of unchecked, un-vetted peoples who believe in a brutalist religion, the oppression of females, capital and corporal punishment and believe the West should be overthrown, could cause some issues."

Even today most of the major political parties (Labour, Lib Dems, SNP, Greens) still support open door immigration as do some people on this board.

If it wasn't for rightwing hand ringers as defined by you (ie UKIP) giving voice to these concerns the government would not have given us a chance to exercise a say in the future of this country via a referendum.

But you probably know all this, tongue firmly in cheek all good entertaining knockabout stuff :D

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You have an interesting passive aggressive posting style but this one is top notch, sarcastic goading very entertaining.

On the substantive point despite your ridicule I think there is an element of truth in the usefulness of having these issues continually raised over time as the mainstream media and political establishment seemed oblivious to, as you so eloquently put it ..

"unfettered, un-controlled, mass immigration of unchecked, un-vetted peoples who believe in a brutalist religion, the oppression of females, capital and corporal punishment and believe the West should be overthrown, could cause some issues."

Even today most of the major political parties (Labour, Lib Dems, SNP, Greens) still support open door immigration as do some people on this board.

If it wasn't for rightwing hand ringers as defined by you (ie UKIP) giving voice to these concerns the government would not have given us a chance to exercise a say in the future of this country via a referendum.

But you probably know all this, tongue firmly in cheek all good entertaining knockabout stuff :D

And not one threatening phone call or house visit from Bushy. I'm chalking it up as a group win.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Great response.
Until the next time you come out with untrue statements in a poor attempt to get your point over eh.

I actually meant the collective "you". Perhaps I shouldn't have lumped you in. Perhaps I shouldn't have been quite so nuanced in my approach to you. Perhaps you are focusing on a rather minor point and ignoring the thrust of my post.
Anyways, it's hard to compete with your mind boggling posts, cut me some slack eh?

I like you Soulman. Always have, always will.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Great response.
Until the next time you come out with untrue statements in a poor attempt to get your point over eh.

Best get those victories where you can SM. You have nitpicked that one out very nicely, well done, you certainly showed him.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Asking someone what their idea of British Values are is denigrating them and questioning their existence is it?

You really are a halfwit. Glad you feel better about yourself, if you had the wherewithal to understand your own idiocy you would be in a lot of trouble.

I doubt you are capable of anything resembling a discussion about this but just incase maybe you would like to answer the question that is so insulting to you (yet boring at the same time)?

So what are British Values in your opinion? (apart from getting angry and having a hissy fit if someone asks a simple question :) )

perhaps if you were able to read English properly and take it in context you may realise that you completely failed in comprehending my first sentence......without trolling through the rest of this thread which seems to be moving along nicely i would say that British values are based on adhering to local laws , some of which may be outdated but regardless of that they are still the law......what we are seeing across Europe is , in my opinion , a calculated effort to cause as much unrest and civil disobedience so as to stretch authorities as thin as possible , you , no doubt will disagree and reply with more bilious drivel.....anyway re -read the first sentence , i am implying that you are questioning the very existence of British values which i find rather odious......Britain has and will probably continue to have a ridiculously generous foreign aid portfolio.....no doubt in some way this is to atone for the sins of our forefathers....however the aid sent overseas could , in no doubt , be put to use within the UK....hospitals , schools , flood protection , sheltered housing....but true to British values we will continue to give until we cannot give any more , the people who will be hit hardest by this are those at the bottom of the "food chain".....the very people who will be vying for the very same services which will be immediately demanded by any influx of refugees from the middle east via europe.

so i suppose what i am saying is that the actions of the arab men in Germany over NY were , in fact , contrary to British , European and basic Western values........you may find this subject matter frivolous as you reside in Victoria.......if you lived in Britain , with a young family , you may not take such amusement from it.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The German official responsible for investigating the attacks on women in Cologne on New Year's Eve says the suspects were "almost exclusively" those with a migration background, mainly North African and Arab.

Ralf Jaeger accused Cologne police of making "serious mistakes".
More than 500 criminal complaints have been filed - 40% alleging sexual assault - relating to 31 December.

The Pope said Europe's "humanistic spirit" risked being undermined.
The "immense influx" of migrants was causing problems, he said but the continent had the means to strike a balance between protecting its citizens and helping migrants.

Nineteen individuals are currently under investigation by the state police in connection with the attacks, NRW's interior ministry says in a report (in German), none of them German nationals.
Those 19 suspects include 14 men from Morocco and Algeria. Ten of the suspects are asylum seekers, nine of whom arrived in Germany after September 2015.
The other nine are possibly in Germany illegally, the interior ministry says.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35280386

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
perhaps if you were able to read English properly and take it in context you may realise that you completely failed in comprehending my first sentence......without trolling through the rest of this thread which seems to be moving along nicely i would say that British values are based on adhering to local laws , some of which may be outdated but regardless of that they are still the law......what we are seeing across Europe is , in my opinion , a calculated effort to cause as much unrest and civil disobedience so as to stretch authorities as thin as possible , you , no doubt will disagree and reply with more bilious drivel.....anyway re -read the first sentence , i am implying that you are questioning the very existence of British values which i find rather odious......Britain has and will probably continue to have a ridiculously generous foreign aid portfolio.....no doubt in some way this is to atone for the sins of our forefathers....however the aid sent overseas could , in no doubt , be put to use within the UK....hospitals , schools , flood protection , sheltered housing....but true to British values we will continue to give until we cannot give any more , the people who will be hit hardest by this are those at the bottom of the "food chain".....the very people who will be vying for the very same services which will be immediately demanded by any influx of refugees from the middle east via europe.

so i suppose what i am saying is that the actions of the arab men in Germany over NY were , in fact , contrary to British , European and basic Western values........you may find this subject matter frivolous as you reside in Victoria.......if you lived in Britain , with a young family , you may not take such amusement from it.

Sadly you are wrong on two counts here. You have made false and frankly ridiculous assumptions, seemingly based on me asking a simple question.

Firstly, I am not suggesting the British values do not exist. Of course they do and it would be ridiculous to suggest otherwise. The fact that I asked PPF to define them shows that I must believe they exist. My subsequent posts and discussion with Pastafarian also demonstrates this.

Secondly I do not find any of this frivolous or amusing and again the fact that I asked a question about Britishs values does not suggest I do.

Thanks for regurgitating Pastafaian's answer to the question anyway. At least you had a crack eh?

So you think this is a calculated effort? What makes you think this?

Do you think that there is some kind of organisation within the refugees to coordinate the actions?

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Sadly you are wrong on two counts here. You have made false and frankly ridiculous assumptions, seemingly based on me asking a simple question.

Firstly, I am not suggesting the British values do not exist. Of course they do and it would be ridiculous to suggest otherwise. The fact that I asked PPF to define them shows that I must believe they exist. My subsequent posts and discussion with Pastafarian also demonstrates this.

Secondly I do not find any of this frivolous or amusing and again the fact that I asked a question about Britishs values does not suggest I do.

Thanks for regurgitating Pastafaian's answer to the question anyway. At least you had a crack eh?

So you think this is a calculated effort? What makes you think this?

Do you think that there is some kind of organisation within the refugees to coordinate the actions?

it would not surprise me if there were large numbers of militia types amongst refugees and it would not surprise me if there was a core of hard liners amongst refugees coordinating and giving orders......this would explain refugees actually refusing food and water because it is inappropriately packaged......(homeless + destitute but still unwilling to take food and water because of what is written on the bottle...?) also the fact that they are fighting amongst themselves in Greece and France would indicate that they may have organisers amongst them.

Anyway the truth will out....you have cherry picked my post and "regurgitated" in your same old patronising tone (are you a teacher)a reply which ignores any answers that i may have given to your previous question , accusing me of regurgitating (copying i guess) , and now asking for answers to another question or three to see if you can extract any more peccadillos to tut and titter at.....pointless communicating any more ...!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
it would not surprise me if there were large numbers of militia types amongst refugees and it would not surprise me if there was a core of hard liners amongst refugees coordinating and giving orders......this would explain refugees actually refusing food and water because it is inappropriately packaged......(homeless + destitute but still unwilling to take food and water because of what is written on the bottle...?) also the fact that they are fighting amongst themselves in Greece and France would indicate that they may have organisers amongst them.

Anyway the truth will out....you have cherry picked my post and "regurgitated" in your same old patronising tone (are you a teacher)a reply which ignores any answers that i may have given to your previous question , accusing me of regurgitating (copying i guess) , and now asking for answers to another question or three to see if you can extract any more peccadillos to tut and titter at.....pointless communicating any more ...!

Mate you are paranoid, have you ever had a discussion before? It usually involves asking and answering questions (pretty much what this board is designed for). As for cherry picking, you can call it that if you like but i would say that i ignored the stuff that i thought was irrelevant to the discussion (the foreign aid stuff) and a different topic and asked a question about the part of your post that i thought was interesting (again what this discussion board is designed for).

I do find it interesting that you assume your responses will cause tuts and tittering (the use of the word 'peccadillos' did cause a bit of a titter, i will admit). You seem to be getting very uppity about our exchange (better than the mindless abuse you started with I will grant you) so I am happy to leave it there. I do apologise for my patronising tone (yes i am a teacher, comes with the territory in some situations i am afraid), it is a curse. However f you can manage to reign in your aggressive and abusive tone then i am more than happy to have a crack at reigning in mine.

If not i am interested in the link between refusing food and water and fighting amongst themselves, and a core of hardliners organizing and giving orders. I would have thought there were several other explanations for both things that were more plausible than your organised hardliners. Can you give any more detail?

Last edited:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
If not i am interested in the link between refusing food and water and fighting amongst themselves, and a core of hardliners organizing and giving orders. I would have thought there were several other explanations for both things that were more plausible than your organised hardliners. Can you give any more detail?

Then you are guessing.....these factual incidents have been fairly widely reported....who knows why it happens, but don't ignore it just because it doesn't fit with your agenda.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Then you are guessing.....these factual incidents have been fairly widely reported....who knows why it happens, but don't ignore it just because it doesn't fit with your agenda.

Of course they happened I am not suggesting they didn't.

What I am questioning is Sydney's assertion that they happened because of an organised group of hardliners. To me the fact that they happened does not provide evidence of said hardliners as suggested. So I asked Sydney to elaborate on his idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here