Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wouldn't happen in Germany/censorship

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Meanwhile this lady got banned.
Ex-Muslim human rights campaigner Maryam Namazie banned from Warwick University because she'd offend Islam.
However, her appearance has now been cancelled after Warwick's University Student Union said a "number of flags have been raised" while researching the campaigner that indicate she is "highly inflammatory, and could incite hatred on campus".

Namazie, an Iranian-born secularist and member of the Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain, is known to give speeches rejecting certain areas of Islam. She accused the union of "lacking understanding" by banning her from making appearing at the university.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ex-muslim-...arwick-university-because-shed-offend-1521248

Truly shameful. I have heard her speak many times a very articulate and brave woman. Student Unions are not the place for enquiring young minds rather cesspits of sanctimonious hypocrisy.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Me neither, so that's two of us "hand wringers" exempt then :)

Oh I have and rightly so when considering the alternative. I would hope any one with this countries best interests at heart would vote for a party that keeps the likes of Corbyn and his ilk away from power!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Truly shameful. I have heard her speak many times a very articulate and brave woman. Student Unions are not the place for enquiring young minds rather cesspits of sanctimonious hypocrisy.

Then they normally join up with SWP and UAF and cause havoc at demos. Most settle down when they get out in the real world and get working.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Then they normally join up with SWP and UAF and cause havoc at demos. Most settle down when they get out in the real world and get working.

Very true I think they call it growing up. There is a reason why people mostly gravitate from left to right on the political spectrum as they get older life experience / wisdom.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
And meanwhile Jon Snow exemplifies just how any debate on Muslims is stifled , he's actually accused Goldsmith of playing the race card for labelling Sadiq Khan radical and divisive .....................

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
**** me you are a boring ****.......what do you think british values are as opposed to iraqi , tunisian ,eritrean , afghan , syrian....?? if you need telling then you must be a dumb ****....if you are just asking to see if he can list them then you are a boring dumb ****...!!

So boring you feel compelled to answer with your little angry rant :). Still I suppose, this is the best i can expect from a thick moron like yourself who can't manage to keep a civil tongue in his mouth (a British Value in my opinion). If I bore you put me, you will not want to read any more of my posts so put me on ignore, it's not difficult is it? I won't expect a reply.

I was interested to know what PPF's take on British values were as he is always banging on about them (at the same time as enjoying his old Nazi related username). Most people with half a brain (present company excepted) will understand that British values are subjective and differ from person to person for a variety of reasons. As this had been mentioned twice on this thread and Alfred had passed up the opportunity to define what he meant by them I wondered if PPF would like to have a crack. I suppose it was too much to ask to expect an answer to a simple question on a discussion board and the evasiveness he showed was about par for the course.

No wonder these threads always end up off the main board.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
So boring you feel compelled to answer with your little angry rant :). Still I suppose, this is the best i can expect from a thick moron like yourself who can't manage to keep a civil tongue in his mouth (a British Value in my opinion). If I bore you put me, you will not want to read any more of my posts so put me on ignore, it's not difficult is it? I won't expect a reply.

I was interested to know what PPF's take on British values were as he is always banging on about them (at the same time as enjoying his old Nazi related username). Most people with half a brain (present company excepted) will understand that British values are subjective and differ from person to person for a variety of reasons. As this had been mentioned twice on this thread and Alfred had passed up the opportunity to define what he meant by them I wondered if PPF would like to have a crack. I suppose it was too much to ask to expect an answer to a simple question on a discussion board and the evasiveness he showed was about par for the course.

No wonder these threads always end up off the main board.

what's moronic is you denigrating the concept of british values and questioning their existence.......why would i bother ignoring an arse like you...?? the existence of folk such as yourself can only make me feel better about myself.....i am , and always will be , proud of my heritage , i was brought up in England when it was a great place to be..........it is now being milked dry by all and sundry....!!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
what's moronic is you denigrating the concept of british values and questioning their existence.......why would i bother ignoring an arse like you...?? the existence of folk such as yourself can only make me feel better about myself.....i am , and always will be , proud of my heritage , i was brought up in England when it was a great place to be..........it is now being milked dry by all and sundry....!!

Asking someone what their idea of British Values are is denigrating them and questioning their existence is it?

You really are a halfwit. Glad you feel better about yourself, if you had the wherewithal to understand your own idiocy you would be in a lot of trouble.

I doubt you are capable of anything resembling a discussion about this but just incase maybe you would like to answer the question that is so insulting to you (yet boring at the same time)?

So what are British Values in your opinion? (apart from getting angry and having a hissy fit if someone asks a simple question :) )

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Can you outline what 'British Values' are exactly?

Surely British values, (as are values of other nations,) are defined by the law of the land,it really is as simple as that. What we cherish in this country is usually backed by law by the will of the democratic majority,this may not apply in other countries…….there is your difference.

There is no need to investigate further British values unless you wish to confuse them with cultural nuances and to know how we are able to form an orderly queue amongst chaos or feel the need to always say sorry when we are not wrong.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The media really have done a job on you haven't they?

Its all very well accusing soulman of this but I wonder if you are aware of the irony that you were the only person on this thread that bought the media bullshit and believed there was no cover up or censorship until you had to admit you had been fooled

They did a cracking job on you

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Surely British values, (as are values of other nations,) are defined by the law of the land,it really is as simple as that. What we cherish in this country is usually backed by law by the will of the democratic majority,this may not apply in other countries…….there is your difference.

There is no need to investigate further British values unless you wish to confuse them with cultural nuances and to know how we are able to form an orderly queue amongst chaos or feel the need to always say sorry when we are not wrong.

I would agree that the laws of the land certainly reflect the values of the country but IMHO the nuances of those values are changeable and different depending on many factors.

According to Ofsted, 'fundamental British values' are:

democracy
the rule of law
individual liberty
mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and for those without faith.

http://www.doingsmsc.org.uk/british-values/

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I would agree that the laws of the land certainly reflect the values of the country but IMHO the nuances of those values are changeable and different depending on many factors.

According to Ofsted, 'fundamental British values' are:

democracy
the rule of law
individual liberty
mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and for those without faith.

http://www.doingsmsc.org.uk/british-values/

yep what i said then......,the rule of law
for what its worth i disagree with the last part,i have no respect for any religions or faiths......they brainwash children. the beauty of British Values though is i am permitted to say that

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
for what its worth i disagree with the last part,i have no respect for any religions or faiths......they brainwash children. the beauty of British Values though is i am permitted to say that

I disagree with the last part too. I don't see why the respect and tolerance should be reserved for faiths. Why not just be resepectful and tolerant of everyone. I suppose this is covered in the wording but why mention them at all. "be respectful and tolerant" would cover it.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Its all very well accusing soulman of this but I wonder if you are aware of the irony that you were the only person on this thread that bought the media bullshit and believed there was no cover up or censorship until you had to admit you had been fooled

They did a cracking job on you

There we have it.
We are all free to take from the media what interests us, we are all allowed to form our own opinions.
I remember when i commented about the cover up's in Rotherham, Rochdale, Oldham etc and also the deaths of Jill Dando, Mike Smith and a few others that i believe were killed to cover up the information on high profile pedophiles....both times i was shot down by many and name called.
As you so rightly put it Pasta, he was "the only person on this thread that bought the media bullshit and believed there was no cover up or censorship until HE had to admit HE had been fooled", changed his tune because the evidence came out and it was no longer sensible to deny or throw insults.
British values, just about intact, although many just want to silence and dismiss them.

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Exactly, tolerating or respecting any religion that promotes and reinforces intolerance and values alien to ours is not a virtue it's absurd.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There we have it.
We are all free to take from the media what interests us, we are all allowed to form our own opinions.
I remember when i commented about the cover up's in Rotherham, Rochdale, Oldham etc and also the deaths of Jill Dando, Mike Smith and a few others that i believe were killed to cover up the information on high profile pedophiles....both times i was shot down by many and name called.
As you so rightly put it Pasta, he was "the only person on this thread that bought the media bullshit and believed there was no cover up or censorship until HE had to admit HE had been fooled", changed his tune because the evidence came out and it was no longer sensible to deny or throw insults.
British values, just about intact, although many just want to silence and dismiss them.

All I can say is a massive thank you to you and all the other hand wringers on here for pointing out to me, and indeed the rest of the community, that unfettered, un-controlled, mass immigration of unchecked, un-vetted peoples who believe in a brutalist religion, the oppression of females, capital and corporal punishment and believe the West should be overthrown, could cause some issues. I don't think any of us could have seen this coming without your assistance. Okay, maybe some of us suspected but what you did, what you did that nobody else could have is you spent 2 years starting threads on exactly that subject. Also you never backed down. If anyone offered a differing view you spent pages and pages hammering them down until they left the thread. That is dedication and we thank you for it. You are visionaries. One day the board will see the good you do. Until then I guess what the mis-guided mods see as aggressive rantings will just have to be consigned to this here bin. Shame, you are heroes.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
All I can say is a massive thank you to you and all the other hand wringers on here for pointing out to me, and indeed the rest of the community, that unfettered, un-controlled, mass immigration of unchecked, un-vetted peoples who believe in a brutalist religion, the oppression of females, capital and corporal punishment and believe the West should be overthrown, could cause some issues. I don't think any of us could have seen this coming without your assistance. Okay, maybe some of us suspected but what you did, what you did that nobody else could have is you spent 2 years starting threads on exactly that subject. Also you never backed down. If anyone offered a differing view you spent pages and pages hammering them down until they left the thread. That is dedication and we thank you for it. You are visionaries. One day the board will see the good you do. Until then I guess what the mis-guided mods see as aggressive rantings will just have to be consigned to this here bin. Shame, you are heroes.

Quote: "you spent 2 years starting threads on exactly that subject"

If you would like to put up threads that i have started on this subject, then put up examples. as usual you are posting porkies. I will however concede that i regularly contribute to these threads.....as indeed you do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here