Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wouldn't happen in Germany/censorship

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Sadly you are wrong on two counts here. You have made false and frankly ridiculous assumptions, seemingly based on me asking a simple question.

Firstly, I am not suggesting the British values do not exist. Of course they do and it would be ridiculous to suggest otherwise. The fact that I asked PPF to define them shows that I must believe they exist. My subsequent posts and discussion with Pastafarian also demonstrates this.

Secondly I do not find any of this frivolous or amusing and again the fact that I asked a question about Britishs values does not suggest I do.

Thanks for regurgitating Pastafaian's answer to the question anyway. At least you had a crack eh?

So you think this is a calculated effort? What makes you think this?

Do you think that there is some kind of organisation within the refugees to coordinate the actions?[/QUOTE
]

I imagine that the point of this question is try and humiliate, as you always do, but the German Police are convinced that the attacks on NYE were precisely that.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I actually meant the collective "you". Perhaps I shouldn't have lumped you in. Perhaps I shouldn't have been quite so nuanced in my approach to you. Perhaps you are focusing on a rather minor point and ignoring the thrust of my post.
Anyways, it's hard to compete with your mind boggling posts, cut me some slack eh?

I like you Soulman. Always have, always will.[/QUOTE]

Is this something to be cherished, I wonder? . .

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Mate you are paranoid, have you ever had a discussion before? It usually involves asking and answering questions (pretty much what this board is designed for). As for cherry picking, you can call it that if you like but i would say that i ignored the stuff that i thought was irrelevant to the discussion (the foreign aid stuff) and a different topic and asked a question about the part of your post that i thought was interesting (again what this discussion board is designed for).

I do find it interesting that you assume your responses will cause tuts and tittering (the use of the word 'peccadillos' did cause a bit of a titter, i will admit). You seem to be getting very uppity about our exchange (better than the mindless abuse you started with I will grant you) so I am happy to leave it there. I do apologise for my patronising tone (yes i am a teacher, comes with the territory in some situations i am afraid), it is a curse. However f you can manage to reign in your aggressive and abusive tone then i am more than happy to have a crack at reigning in mine.

If not i am interested in the link between refusing food and water and fighting amongst themselves, and a core of hardliners organizing and giving orders. I would have thought there were several other explanations for both things that were more plausible than your organised hardliners. Can you give any more detail?

i'm not paranoid at all ...i am pissed off with your attitude , now i know what you do for a job and you have sort of offered some conciliatory comment i will attempt to keep my postings civil , .....having visited Algeria and Morocco in my late teens and having worked with many Syrians , Iranians and Lebanese during my 18 year residence in Sydney i am fully aware of the animosity that westerners are regarded with by a large proportion of those particular communities , this is bred into them by their grandparents and parents and springs from the holy crusades and battle for control of the slave trade on the east coast of the continent of Africa.....i can remember these guys being thoroughly incensed by some of the barmy army being dressed up as templar knights complete in fake chain mail with the george cross smock over the top , when i say incensed i mean livid..........Arabs are quite a hot blooded bunch and from my experience that is no generalisation.
with the passing of time it is my opinion that with the advent of the information revolution there are now huge numbers of arab men who feel that westerners are their historical enemies......and for all intents and purposes we are so with that in mind perhaps we can address the conundrum of why so many of these refugees appear to be fit , healthy men in the age group of 20-40...?? where are all their women , children etc.......have they been left behind to battle it out with daesh....?? i think that a lot of these men have been convinced that the problems in the middle east are the doings of westerners , and lets face it who can argue with that assertion , i don't see the answers , what i see is the saudi's ....possibly the richest nation on the planet , developing huge swathes of central London ...why...?? is it because it is a foregone conclusion that millions of refugees will eventually end up there...?? then also ask yourself why were the men accused of the NY naughtiness in Germany apparently of Moroccan & Algerian nationality......there is no war in either of those countries......i am pretty frustrated
at the whole situation as you may tell , i have a lot of family in the U.K still and as far as i'm concerned the writing is on the wall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here