Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you pay for a seat/some seats in an exec box on a one off basis?

Would you be interested in buying seats in an NSC exec box at the Amex?

• Yes, would pay £80 per seat.

Votes: 41 28.7%
  • Yes, would pay £60 per seat.

Votes: 45 31.5%
  • No.

Votes: 57 39.9%

• Total voters

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I've been in the 1901 Club for the English Schoolboy game. It is pretty decent, even through the Meal wasn't brilliant, the Vegetarian option was far better and the Pudding was nice. You get a Quiz hosted by Gary Chivers. All in all it was a pretty decent experience and I would love to do it again, but not for those Prices.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I've been in the 1901 Club for the English Schoolboy game. It is pretty decent, even through the Meal wasn't brilliant, the Vegetarian option was far better and the Pudding was nice. You get a Quiz hosted by Gary Chivers. All in all it was a pretty decent experience and I would love to do it again, but not for those Prices.

This isn't 1901, its a private box.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I would have hired the whole box last season for my 50th Birthday (which happened to be on the day of the Burnley game)

This year? Probably buy two spaces once, but that's all.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Agree with many previous posters.... I'd quite happily pay any REASONABLE price for the access, but it would be a "special occasion" purchase, probably as a gift and therefore just once a season or maybe less (would depend on both the date and the opponent for the gift to be appropriate).

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
If it included:

Unlimited free booze
A huge meal
Massive bag of take home pies
Adult funtime with gully's girls after the game in their changing room (the older ones, not the young ones)

I would be IN!

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I would possibly be interested in a one off but couldn't see me convincing 9 others to stump up £100 to watch us play

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'd deffo be interested

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Certainly be interested for treats etc... Make a nice birthday gift for people. Would like to know about dress code though.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I would have hired the whole box last season for my 50th Birthday (which happened to be on the day of the Burnley game)

This year? Probably buy two spaces once, but that's all.

OMG my 50th was on the same day as the Burnley game, I sponsored the match and had a great time other than the ref spoiling it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here