Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you pay for a seat/some seats in an exec box on a one off basis?

Would you be interested in buying seats in an NSC exec box at the Amex?

• Yes, would pay £80 per seat.

Votes: 41 28.7%
  • Yes, would pay £60 per seat.

Votes: 45 31.5%
  • No.

Votes: 57 39.9%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
An exec box for 10 people at The Amex is up for grabs for the coming season.

It's expensive - too expensive for NSC to just buy outright and 'gift' seats in it to people on a game by game basis, which would have been a lovely thing to be able to do.

However, would you have any interest in BUYING seats on a game by game basis if available?

The cost could be as much as £80 per seat per game, which includes...

- 3 parking spaces per game (to be divided between the 10 seats),
- TV
- programmes
- mini bar and full bar hostess service, paid for on the day
- catering extra - no details on additional cost yet

NSC may be able to subsidise these tickets to some degree to bring it down a bit.

ads52

Jul 31, 2011
Yeah I think as a treat every now and then I'd be tempted..Maybe £80 including food sounds reasonable

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The tricky bit is what to do with the other 7 of our group of STHs in the WSU :nono:

I guess I would do it for the odd game and pass on my ST, but probably not very often.

2 down 228 to go.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just to be clear: this is NOT 1901, this is a private box situated in the West Stand, directly behind the lower tier.

Last edited:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Don't think I would buy a seat (particularly not at the start of this season as I'm skint) but I would certainly enter a raffle with a prize of some of these seats - any profit to wards REMF or cool flags.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Being in a box you feel isolated from the energy of the game - would miss the jumping up and down,involvement in the game, singing, crowd humour etc - nice to have your own bog though

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You have your own seats, outside, directly behind the lower tier. Great view and atmosphere, as modelled by [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION]...

P1050949.jpg

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I sat in the Directors box for the Watford game, and it was brilliant, but I got a bollocking from one of the attendants in there for being "too excited and noisy" when SWB scored. It was great as a one off, and if NSC buys a box then as a one off I'd buy a ticket, maybe get the mrs to buy me a xmas game or something. But I wouldn't want to do it often.

I'd go for the £80 option, as long as, like others have said, it would include food.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Being in a box you feel isolated from the energy of the game - would miss the jumping up and down,involvement in the game, singing, crowd humour etc - nice to have your own bog though

I think that the boxes also have 10 seats immediately in front of the box and get the full atmosphere.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just to be clear: this is NOT 1901, this is a private box situated in the West Stand, directly behind the lower tier.

Can the occupants not use 1901 facilities if they choose? Not sure that you'd want to but I just assumed they could?

Brilliant idea to have an NSC box if you can get enough commitment Bozza. I'd jump at it if I didn't already have a fantastic 1901 seat.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Nah. I prefer to sit among the support (stand actually, but we've already had that thread). Great for corporates and the like, but unless you could find somebody prepared to pay you full price for what your season ticket seat was worth for that game, the actual price of sitting there for one game is nearer £100 for the £60 package, and over £100 for the £80.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I have a friend who would be interested sometime, he used Tony's box last year.

Probably a couple of others who used 1901 on a one-off basis last year as well.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Are prawn sandwiches included?

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
can u still wear your albion shirt in there and what sort of food do u get is it buffet type grub? sounds good though

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
can u still wear your albion shirt in there and what sort of food do u get is it buffet type grub? sounds good though

If it's the same as TB's box then no to the football shirt. I was told before I went I had to wear a shirt with a collar, no jeans, no trainers. Luckily I went straight from work so was still in shirt tie and trousers. I think your allowed a scarf and thats about it. But then again that's TB's box, others might be different.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As an occasional experience, why not?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here