Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you pay for a seat/some seats in an exec box on a one off basis?

Would you be interested in buying seats in an NSC exec box at the Amex?

• Yes, would pay £80 per seat.

Votes: 41 28.7%
  • Yes, would pay £60 per seat.

Votes: 45 31.5%
  • No.

Votes: 57 39.9%

• Total voters

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Yeah defo up for it

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
There are a few games (Birmingham comes to mind straightaway) where I could give my season tickets to the kids and take a couple in a box - £60p/head (£80 with food maybe) could just about be affordable - got parking already

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I sat in the Directors box for the Watford game, and it was brilliant, but I got a bollocking from one of the attendants in there for being "too excited and noisy" when SWB scored. It was great as a one off, and if NSC buys a box then as a one off I'd buy a ticket, maybe get the mrs to buy me a xmas game or something. But I wouldn't want to do it often.

I'd go for the £80 option, as long as, like others have said, it would include food.

Why were you watching the match in the directors box and not in the seats ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just out of interest is this due to Brighton not being able to sell to a corporate?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Why were you watching the match in the directors box and not in the seats ?

Because I did a bit of work with Worthing FC last year, and they (and Ian Hart) arranged it with the Albion for my 30th. It was a lovely present!!!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Would be great a couple of times a season, not sure I could guarantee to keep my potty mouth shut though.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Once a season treat, absolutely yes.

Assuming full employment then THIS - only for an evening game though.

Just to be clear - this includes a seat, programme and food but drinks from the mini-bar are extra ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Because I did a bit of work with Worthing FC last year, and they (and Ian Hart) arranged it with the Albion for my 30th. It was a lovely present!!!!

I mean though, that no-one watched the game from the boxes, instead they go into the directors seats out in the stand ?!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Very useful asset to have. More use to NSC'ers who fly in or arrive from foreign parts or who people who don't have season tickets and can only make the odd game.
I pressed £60 but would go for £80 with food. Brilliant.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sounds very tempting.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Very useful asset to have. More use to NSC'ers who fly in or arrive from foreign parts or who people who don't have season tickets and can only make the odd game.

Now there's a thought - be nice to club together for ace-tweeter Vicentefan from Valencia to see a game if he could get over here and I'd bung towards a seat for a poster like Guy Crouchback if he could make it over from Poland for a game .......................... that sort of thing :thumbsup

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I mean though, that no-one watched the game from the boxes, instead they go into the directors seats out in the stand ?!

LOL! Oh no, I sat outside. Then went in for a cup of coffee and some grub at half time. Had a meal before the game too, it was a fantastic night out, but "too" corporate for my liking - no one was really paying much attention to the football and most seemed to spend their time networking.

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing

I wonder if this would be of interest to [MENTION=17270]Peever[/MENTION]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here