Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you pay for a seat/some seats in an exec box on a one off basis?

Would you be interested in buying seats in an NSC exec box at the Amex?

• Yes, would pay £80 per seat.

Votes: 41 28.7%
  • Yes, would pay £60 per seat.

Votes: 45 31.5%
  • No.

Votes: 57 39.9%

• Total voters

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not sure I'm keen on having to wear a shirt with collar.....but as a treat say twice over the whole season then yes ...£80 as treat.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
For £80 including food I'd be in, but out of interest Bozza, how would the offer/allocation of available places be managed?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Very useful asset to have. More use to NSC'ers who fly in or arrive from foreign parts or who people who don't have season tickets and can only make the odd game.

Agreed. I'd jump at the chance of this each time I come back home.

It might only be 2-3 games per season, but count me in.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Yeah I'd probably fancy it maybe once or twice a season. Is swearing allowed though? Wouldn't want to get removed as my language can be somewhat "industrial" at times :lolol:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Yeah I did a game in a private box last season, and while I wouldn't want to do it every game, a couple of times per season would be fantastic.
Count me in and my mate, who would also be well up for it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not sure this has any legs.

Aside from the not inconsiderable risk of stumping up over £21k that will have to be recouped I'm reckoning things like the food will be 'all or nothing' in that either all 10 people eat or no-one eats, game by game. That could be difficult.

I also hadn't considered a dress code given that it's a private box and not communal in the same way as the 1901 is, but that could be an issue and put people off too.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Now there's a thought - be nice to club together for ace-tweeter Vicentefan from Valencia to see a game if he could get over here and I'd bung towards a seat for a poster like Guy Crouchback if he could make it over from Poland for a game .......................... that sort of thing :thumbsup

if you mean @VicenRdrigzfans, i think she might be a bit shocked to find she has had a sex change! :eek: and someone would need to have a word with gus to make sure He played that day!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm not sure this has any legs.

Aside from the not inconsiderable risk of stumping up over £21k that will have to be recouped I'm reckoning things like the food will be 'all or nothing' in that either all 10 people eat or no-one eats, game by game. That could be difficult.

I also hadn't considered a dress code given that it's a private box and not communal in the same way as the 1901 is, but that could be an issue and put people off too.

good to float the idea anyway

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Im too sking to do it but did go in a box as a guest at the Wrexham game, got to admit it was really really good and you are very well looked after so defently worth the money if you are a bit flush

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i'm too uncouth and sweary for a seat in a box
010-1.gif

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
I'm game for 2 seats for 2 games.......Can give you some money upfront if you need it

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
how about a 1000 raffle tickets at £25 a pop.

4 pairs for each game + one pair to a worthy cause (disabled and carer?)

any residue cash to REMF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here