Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst team of powder puffs at the mad stad!

Nov 27, 2009
You've not had to endure playing at an athletics stadium with the vast majority of the ground being uncovered. You are not qualified to comment.

Besides which, I am struggling to see why it is embarrassing to have fans flock back when our future was finally secured.

Maybe with a little more interest in Oxford, you will be able to buy the ground off Kassam and build your final stand?

That's a total cop out if you are trying to be serious, a fan, is a fan is a fan, through thick and thin....

At least you had a ground to play in, with over 8000 seats that never got filled most of the time. So many bha fans don't deserve a team to watch, fickle isn't the word. What about teams like Rotherham that trudge up to Sheffield every game?

It would have taken nothing for the 14000 plastics who now claim to be bha fans, to have gone to the Withdean, as genuine fans did.

Where were these 14000, when bha played at Gillingham, a time when if they cared for your club, would have been there when they were needed most, or why weren't they filling the empty seats at the Withdean, showing their true support for their club.

It would be interesting to know how many of you joking around on this thread now, were there at Gillingham, or were regulars at the Withdean, because yes we play in the bottom league now and have experienced non league, as well as having played in the top tier, but during those days of Conference football, we were still getting crowds equating to what you would get at the Withdean, taking 2000+ to places like Weymouth.

How many of your 14,000 plastics, would have the stomach for that?

Too many of your fans forget the days of fans united too quickly, when it seemed bha felt the world of football owed you a debt of gratitude!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Where did you get the 14,000 figure from, that you are so proud of just as a matter of interest? If you're going to sling figures around it is 18,000 season ticket holders. At least get it right.

Nov 27, 2009
Where did you get the 14,000 figure from, that you are so proud of just as a matter of interest? If you're going to sling figures around it is 18,000 season ticket holders. At least get it right.

The additional, "fans" that now attend the Lame'x, that weren't at the withdean.

....as I was saying, brighton isn't the city known for it's brains, as shown by this fella. :)

D

Deleted member 18477

What a weird jealous little man this Oxford fan is. He's nearly as bad as some of the palarse fans that come on here.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
That's a total cop out if you are trying to be serious, a fan, is a fan is a fan, through thick and thin....

At least you had a ground to play in, with over 8000 seats that never got filled most of the time. So many bha fans don't deserve a team to watch, fickle isn't the word. What about teams like Rotherham that trudge up to Sheffield every game?

It would have taken nothing for the 14000 plastics who now claim to be bha fans, to have gone to the Withdean, as genuine fans did.

Where were these 14000, when bha played at Gillingham, a time when if they cared for your club, would have been there when they were needed most, or why weren't they filling the empty seats at the Withdean, showing their true support for their club.

It would be interesting to know how many of you joking around on this thread now, were there at Gillingham, or were regulars at the Withdean, because yes we play in the bottom league now and have experienced non league, as well as having played in the top tier, but during those days of Conference football, we were still getting crowds equating to what you would get at the Withdean, taking 2000+ to places like Weymouth.

Too many of your fans forget the days of fans united too quickly, when it seemed bha felt the world of football owed you a debt of gratitude!

At least we had a ground to play in? You have then gone on to say that Rotherham have had to travel, but mentioned Gillingham... Whether or not this is a 'fishing exercise' (great use of your Boxing Day), we have suffered a similar fate.

You don't seem to understand. I have a soft spot for Oxford as I lived there for four years and went to quite a few games. There is no cop out. A fondness would be a better description as opposed to second team.

I wasn't at Gillingham. Namely because I was studying A-Levels and traveling the world in the second year.

I can only speak for myself, but I reckon 5/6/7k is pretty respectable for attendances when we were playing in a ground suitable for school sports days. I went to 70% of all games over the period of 12 years and I suspect there were many like me that were never able to commit to a season ticket.

We were one of those clubs that did not recover from the slump in the late 80s/early 90s. Taken over and ripped apart.

Churlish to believe that the 6.5k over the period of 12 years were the same 6.5k every game.

Lower league football clubs will struggle all the while top flight games are available at the press of a button. Oxford are going to need to pull a rabbit out of the hat to top their record average attendance of 12k odd to climb further up.

We now have an opportunity to offer decent prices and attract lost generations of children and it has been a roaring success, thus far. Should we apologise to you personally?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Well, I might be the only Oxford fan to dislike bha more than swindon, but the phone call I recieved earlier made me laugh.

Rarely do I take note of anything a plastic Chelsea fan from Reading says, but a friend phoned me today, after your game, to say you are the worst team of whingers and cheats they had seen at the mad stad all season.

bha Fans calling for a penalty everytime one of your players fell over and chipped a nail, and talking before the game as if you have a divine right to be in the championship, now that you have a mediocre ground, filled with plastic fans, whose loyalty was non existant when you played at the Withdean.:lolol:

Always makes me chuckle when people say where were all the fans at withdean. it only held 7k and generally we had around 5-6K there. You cant fill a stadium with 20 thousand people when it only has the capacity for 7k!!! ish. Nice try at a wind up but the NSCers are well used to cocks like you.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

the bitterness, it etches the words onto the underside of my screen :nono:

D

Deleted member 22389

Dreaming Spires can you explain what your real hatred is towards bahafc, because at the moment you are turning in to one of the biggest c**ts ever to grace NSC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here