Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst team of powder puffs at the mad stad!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
The difference being though is that the fans inside said stadium are geniune fans, unlike the fair weather "I think I'll support brighton now as they have a new stadium, would never have gone to Withdean though with the 6000"

Why do we have to suffer these knob jockeys..."would never had gone to Withdean with the 6,ooo"...and where did that 6,000 come from...died in the wool Brighton fans,to sit in the rain....where we did get 4 promotions in the higher the leagues. I went to every game in the Gillingham years....how many Oxford fans would do a 140 mile return trip to see a "HOME" game....er what is your "home gate".....I

....from one of your own posters on another thread:

Sorry have to agree with the OP. Don't want to get into a war of worlds but we have been pretty rubbish of late. To create fewer goal scoring chances than Doncaster or Coventry is 'pretty rubbish'.
To watch Harley or Paynter is 'pretty rubbish'
To see our players fall down like ballerinas 'is pretty rubbish'
Our goal keeper wouldn't be a first choice in any other league club in this division.
Our disciplinary record 'is pretty rubbish'.
Our track record of getting players in who are fit 'is pretty rubbish'

The manager is lucky that we have moved into a new stadium & for our
results until April. 4 points from the next two games & all will be well.
Lose the next two & I suspect Gus will be pooping himself.

So if that's been said, what business is it of yours?
You utter faggot

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Meh, couldn't give a shit about Oxford. What league are they even in?

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
Who are Oxford?

You know the team that won today, as you lost, and the team that tried to play tag with you in Hove Park in the early 1980's, but you kept running away.

Sounds like you got issues......did something bad happen to you 30 years ago in Hove Park or what?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I reckon this angry little fella came to Brighton & got bummed by the bigger boys

or he didn't, and he wasn't happy about that

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Oxford - beautiful, historic city.

Not known for its football team though, interesting 3 sided ground with little/no atmosphere. Generally has languished in non-league football for the majority of its existence, elected to the league in the 50's or 60's.

Basically, who cares?

Good luck to Andrew Whing though!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
....from one of your own posters on another thread:

Sorry have to agree with the OP. Don't want to get into a war of worlds but we have been pretty rubbish of late. To create fewer goal scoring chances than Doncaster or Coventry is 'pretty rubbish'.
To watch Harley or Paynter is 'pretty rubbish'
To see our players fall down like ballerinas 'is pretty rubbish'
Our goal keeper wouldn't be a first choice in any other league club in this division.
Our disciplinary record 'is pretty rubbish'.
Our track record of getting players in who are fit 'is pretty rubbish'
unfortunately bar the Ballerinas comment (think we are coming up against bigger,stronger players and knocked off the ball - whether this was the case yesterday I don't know as this was the first game I've missed) it's hard to disagree.

but say we are the worst is a joke , guessing the Bedwetters from Doncaster haven't been to the Mad Stad yet , now they ARE wankers!!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
So let me get this straight, because I went week in week out home and away during the Goldstone years, but only managed a season at Gillingham. Then went to Withdean as often as I could, which by no means was every week. But now I am a season ticket holder at the Amex, I am plastic?

Piss off you grubby little individual.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Ask your average person what Oxford is famous for, & the football team come in around sixteenth place, significantly behind Inspector Morse and posh types playing at racing boats, but just before the well established sport of joyriding on the Blackbird Leys estate.

:lol: :bowdown:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4587578 said:
I will ask again - because you keep dodging the question - why do you hate Brighton so much?

He will answer you Danny, mummy,has put him down for his afternoon nap. He will be up soon for quick suck on some titties and then ready for an afternoon of more crap.

D

Deleted member 22389

Dreaming Spires, lots us are still waiting for your answer as to why you hate us so much.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Great recipe for Vanilla Fudge:

Ingredients:
oil, for greasing
300 ml milk
350 g caster sugar
100 g unsalted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract

1. Grease an 18cm square cake tin.

2. Put the milk, sugar and butter in a heavy-based saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring all the time, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter melted.

3. Bring to the boil and boil for 15-20 minutes, stirring all the time.

4. When the mixture reaches the soft-ball stage (115°C on a sugar thermometer), remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Leave to cool for 5 minutes.

5. Beat the mixture with a spoon for a few minutes until it starts to thicken and the gloss disappears.

6. Pour into the prepared tin and leave to set at room temperature (do not put it in the fridge).

7. Once set, cut the fudge into small squares and store in a sealed container.

Thanks tried it very good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here