Worst team of powder puffs at the mad stad!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

daib0

Nov 20, 2011
Spain - England
Originally Posted by bashlsdir
Dreaming Spires, lots us are still waiting for your answer as to why you hate us so much.

This. Confused on why he hates us

as in the case of the utter Reading idiot on here last night (undoing our work as 'real' Reading fans), easiest course is do the same and simply ban the bloke!

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Someone tell him Rob Maxwell's Thames Valley Royals merger didn't actually happen so there's no reason for an Oxford fan to comment after a Reading game

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Don't we have a pair of Bitter Swindon and Southend fans as well that appear like this from time to time?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
dreaming spires = another non Brighton fan with a homo-erotic user name

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Dreaming Spires is something of an unwanted admirer who you fully expect to start sitting in a car over the road to where you live waiting for the curtains to open.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Does this very strange chap need a bit of the JAMIE treatment?

Because part of me thinks that would very funny, whereas part of me thinks he's quite funny in his own right.

Nov 27, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4587578 said:
I will ask again - because you keep dodging the question - why do you hate Brighton so much?

....Because bha fans think the world revolves around them.
-They thought the footballing world owed them a debt of gratitude when they needed the help of "fans united", to survive.
-I say it again, where were the real fans when you played at Gillingham. How many went 2,500 tops. How come now you have 18,000 regular fans now, if they are not plastics, when week on week these fans would not turn up at withdean to fill the empty seats.
-Hate you? why? Quite simply if you don't know then there is no need to know. The bha fans who have come out the worse for wear over the years, whether at the Plasterers arms, Hove park, the Railway Tavern, will understand.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
-They thought the footballing world owed them a debt of gratitude when they needed the help of "fans united", to survive.
-I say it again, where were the real fans when you played at Gillingham. How many went 2,500 tops. How come now you have 18,000 regular fans now, if they are not plastics, when week on week these fans would not turn up at withdean to fill the empty seats.
-Hate you? why? Quite simply if you don't know then there is no need to know. The bha fans who have come out the worse for wear over the years, whether at the Plasterers arms, Hove park, the Railway Tavern, will understand.

You are just a mug supporting a mugs team and full of the green eyed monster :tosser:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Yeah, a 150-mile round trip for a home game is perfectly reasonable for 18,000 people to make every fortnight.
You sound like a right hard man. You must be one of those pwopa nawty boiis from Oxford that everyone fears. I heard that a few months back, 2 chaps named Eddy and Zander went on a rampage through Oxford city centre after discovering that Jack Wills had shut at 4.57, as opposed to 5. Apparently the word "poppycock" was used on more than one occasion. Disgraceful.
Oxford is well rough.

Nov 27, 2009
Yeah, a 150-mile round trip for a home game is perfectly reasonable for 18,000 people to make every fortnight.
You sound like a right hard man. You must be one of those pwopa nawty boiis from Oxford that everyone fears. I heard that a few months back, 2 chaps named Eddy and Zander went on a rampage through Oxford city centre after discovering that Jack Wills had shut at 4.57, as opposed to 5. Apparently the word "poppycock" was used on more than one occasion. Disgraceful.
Oxford is well rough.

Any chance of a translation of that in English?

....Oh and Buckingham is, of course, the quintisential English country town:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports