***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, THE FINAL***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is WHC VII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
On a related matter, I can't believe someone sensible enough to see Beach Hut for the **** that he is, is thick enough to vote Badger. Disappointing.

The shrimp is QUICK. Things that are quick aren't generally HARD as it means that they RUN AWAY all the time. Anything that eats snakes for brekkie and makes a machete bounce of it at lunchtime before running a pack of lions for tea gets my vote (s).

And who are these users with BADGER in thier name voting SHRIMP. Surely they should have compulsory name changes to PRETTY SEA CREATURE and be made to post

KR
Badger

At the end of each post in the manner of our resident Nazi.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This is ridiculously tight. Who would have thought the fearsome honey badger and the wimp shrimp could divide the whole of NSC.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A SHRIMP winning? - a bloody SHRIMP - Oh NSC for shame...... :nono:

Will it be the fearsome Sea Slug that wins next year, or perhaps the irritable Woodlouse?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This isn't World's BRAVEST Creature though is it? If you produced that as evidence in court it would be dismissed for being irrelevant.

Bravery is definitely a factor.

But I get the feeling this final is way beyond evidence. It's gone MENTAL.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
This is about hardness and the HB should win hands down. The HB doesn't spend all day hiding waiting for prey he confronts trouble at every opportunity , irrespective of size, toxicity or reputation. The HBs hardness is summarised for me by the fact tha when he gets bitten by a highly venomous snake he starts eating the snake, passes out due to the venom (which would've killed any other animal and man!), recovers after a few minutes and resumes his meal.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We might have a tie. In which case they would need to fight for the title. I'm trying to imagine where they would meet!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is ridiculously tight. Who would have thought the fearsome honey badger and the wimp shrimp could divide the whole of NSC.
"fearsome" :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Lion: "leave that little prick well alone son. He's an absolute fückin' tool but his head just happens to be high enough off the ground to take a nibble at your knackers"

Meanwhile, we've also seen a large octopus absolutely shit itself in the presence of the mantis shrimp.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Buffaloes are among the strongest aniinals in the entire world.

Yet put one up against a Honey Badger and it just CHOMPS the buffalos NADS right off.

THE DEFINITION OF HARD

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm tempted to throw my vote the way of the Shrimp just to see the Badgerista's turning in to Tasmanian Devils if their cuddly toy loses yet again.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Post ONE video of that happening? Go on. ONE.

Ridiculous request and you know it.

There's no footage of the shrimp smashing glass. And the assertion that they don't keep them in aquariums is bollocks because there are loads in aquariums.

WHC is about more than just video evidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports