Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, THE FINAL***

Who is WHC VII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
How many Shrimp fans would take an Albion defeat tomorrow if it meant the Shrimp won this? The plucky little fella certainly seems to have attracted a partisan support.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Bound to be a late rush in voting but which way will it swing?

I CAN'T BEAR THE TENSION!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Voting badger we have "weetle". His last three posts were in 2009, 2006 and 2004. We also have "jonesie", who posted last in June and before that in 2011.

And despite this blatant cheating, the SHRIMP is hanging in there with every chance, just a vote behind or so.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Voting badger we have "weetle". His last three posts were in 2009, 2006 and 2004. We also have "jonesie", who posted last in June and before that in 2011.

And despite this blatant cheating, the SHRIMP is hanging in there with every chance, just a vote behind or so.

Is this the NSC equivalent of the whips rounding up MPs to make sure they are in the Commons for key votes? Or local councillors ferrying people to and from the polling booth to make sure they vote? Sounds like some honey badger fans are mobilising floating support in their favour.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is this the NSC equivalent of the whips rounding up MPs to make sure they are in the Commons for key votes? Or local councillors ferrying people to and from the polling booth to make sure they vote? Sounds like some honey badger fans are mobilising floating support in their favour.

I see that seagull over grimsby has voted badger. I'm tempted to pop over to the BBS, gather all the NSC Nigels and inform them of this fact. That should ensure 10-15 shrimp votes right there. But unlike the badger obsessives I won't BECAUSE I'M NOT A F**KING CHEAT.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

There's going to need to be some rule changes for next year, this kind of BLATENT cheating needs to be stopped. I just hope the WHCA has the BOTTLE to make these sweeping changes.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I see that seagull over grimsby has voted badger. I'm tempted to pop over to the BBS, gather all the NSC Nigels and inform them of this fact. That should ensure 10-15 shrimp votes right there. But unlike the badger obsessives I won't BECAUSE I'M NOT A F**KING CHEAT.

Any ideas whose second account KLF is Simster?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I see some of NSC's real heavy hitters have been voting for the Mantis too. Cd_501 with his whopping 5 posts in 2 years, and Castello who hasn't posted for years. Seems legit though ???

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Any ideas whose second account KLF is Simster?
Fail. I actually KNOW who KLF is, and that is his ONLY account. KLF goes back a long way on these boards - back to the days of 1999 when we used to organise NSC football at Regents Park.

I won't deny I've canvassed his vote, however. Meanwhile, that's you suitably owned, Iggle.

On a related matter, I can't believe someone sensible enough to see Beach Hut for the **** that he is, is thick enough to vote Badger. Disappointing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here