Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, THE FINAL***

Who is WHC VII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unbelievable Jeff.

371708d1374952953-russian-top-liverpool-story-1_11.jpg

Stumpy Tim

Check out this HARDNESS from the shrimp. Need to watch from about 4:10. Octopus walking by, Shrimp NINJA comes out, and octopus PEGS it.

Compare that to the badger trying it one with the baby lions - who just bat him about a bit before letting him go.

This should be a no-brainer

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm sure my boss will understand if I abandon this morning's work commitments in favour of fighting the SHRIMP'S cause.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'm sure my boss will understand if I abandon this morning's work commitments in favour of fighting the SHRIMP'S cause.

Wrong - he told me he's 100% behind the Honey B so more likely you'll get the sack!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Wrong - he told me he's 100% behind the Honey B so more likely you'll get the sack!

No, he's actually quite an intelligent and astute guy, so he wouldn't make that kind of schoolboy error.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Check out this HARDNESS from the shrimp. Need to watch from about 4:10. Octopus walking by, Shrimp NINJA comes out, and octopus PEGS it.

Compare that to the badger trying it one with the baby lions - who just bat him about a bit before letting him go.

This should be a no-brainer

Get in!!!! Surely that's the piece of evidence that hands the shrimp the TITLE. 4:10 onwards, people. Pure hardness right there.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Get in. A vote that properly counts. Last time was living in London for an election when the Lib-Dems came round in the evening and offered me a lift to the polls! (I had already voted).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Erm, it's on a completely different level to a competition that attracted only half the number of votes.

NSC wasn't as busy then, that's all. Anyway, let's not side track this.

VOTE SHRIMP.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Has this vote been hijacked by some Asian betting syndicate to end in a tie? I call FIX.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here