***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, THE FINAL***

Who is WHC VII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
The honey badger is an absolute machine of armour, whereas my dog could eat the shrimp

Your dog could eat the shimp. But then the shrimp would punch a hole in your dog's stomach and climb out again.

Your dog dies. Shrimp wins.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Meet Sammy the Shrimp, Southend's mascot. Hard as ice cream at the beach on a hot sunny day.

Attachments

• Sammy the Shrimp.jpg
    Sammy the Shrimp.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 107

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
The shrimp is a psycho. Just look how he goes for this crab before casually knocking his claw off. He's a killing machine.

The crab isn't dead though is it? Just down an arm.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Meet Sammy the Shrimp, Southend's mascot. Hard as ice cream at the beach on a hot sunny day.
Sigh. That is SAMMY the Shrimp, a poor quality football mascot. Do I need to post a picture of a garden badger, possibly found dead after being half eaten by a fox?

No. Your desperation is being cruelly exposed.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

I should add that Palace used to be called the Shrimpers in the old days. A vote for the shrimp is a vote for Palace.

Whereas there is much proof that in the early 1920's Brighton and Hove Albion were known as the badgers on account of their dark blue and white kit.

Shrimp = Palace

Badger = Brighton and Hove Albion

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Do you really believe the crab survived and lived a long and fulfilling existence?

If he hadn't have put the crab in the tank for the benefit of entertainment I suspect it would have been fine. Put a crab in an enclosed space with a honey badger and the badger would eat it completely not just take off a bit of an arm.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I should add that Palace used to be called the Shrimpers in the old days. A vote for the shrimp is a vote for Palace.

Whereas there is much proof that in the early 1920's Brighton and Hove Albion were known as the badgers on account of their dark blue and white kit.

Shrimp = Palace

Badger = Brighton and Hove Albion

Ah, the first real signs of desperation.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If he hadn't have put the crab in the tank for the benefit of entertainment I suspect it would have been fine. Put a crab in an enclosed space with a honey badger and the badger would eat it completely not just take off a bit of an arm.

All along, the badgeristas have been prattling on about how it's all about pound for pound, but now it's getting rightly THUMPED those rules appear to have changed. A dreadful sign of desperation.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This sums up the Honey Badger.

Comes back year after year after year after year, knowing it's the underdog every time, knowing it'll probably be beaten, but it just could not care less.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
All along, the badgeristas have been prattling on about how it's all about pound for pound, but now it's getting rightly THUMPED those rules appear to have changed. A dreadful sign of desperation.

How many times have you voted? 20? 30? :)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Siemwhykay

Joined YESTERDAY

NO posts.

Embarrassing and feeble, Shrimpers. If you're happy to win by cheating, go ahead. Shame it'll mean nothing though eh?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
For there to be 1 or 2 votes in it for 24 hours, then suddenly with 2 hours to go a contender goes 10 into the lead.....well, it stinks like the HB behind...

I want to hail the Shrimp a worthy champion, not because the voting has gone astray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here