***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, THE FINAL***

Who is WHC VII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How many times have you voted? 20? 30? :)
ONE. :thumbsup:

Siemwhykay

Joined YESTERDAY

NO posts.

Embarrassing and feeble, Shrimpers. If you're happy to win by cheating, go ahead. Shame it'll mean nothing though eh?
Superb.

toys+out+pram.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This sums up the Honey Badger.

Comes back year after year after year after year, knowing it's the underdog every time, knowing it'll probably be beaten, but it just could not care less.

A bit like when Newcastle United lost every match they played in London for about 24 games ?

Stumpy Tim

For there to be 1 or 2 votes in it for 24 hours, then suddenly with 2 hours to go a contender goes 10 into the lead.....well, it stinks like the HB behind...

I want to hail the Shrimp a worthy champion, not because the voting has gone astray.

I read it as a well-organised voting machine. Doesn't give the HB team much time to CHEAT their way to victory.

There are obviously going to be second accounts on both sides. I would suggest if they were taken out, the shrimp would be further ahead

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Ok - we're kind of in the last 3 minutes of the game with the shrimp leading the badger 2-0. Time for the badgerista's to head for the exit to catch their train isn't it? Hey, Badgerista's, is that your fire drill?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Seafood pushing on to lead by 10 now..... still have my vote to come.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
If he hadn't have put the crab in the tank for the benefit of entertainment I suspect it would have been fine. Put a crab in an enclosed space with a honey badger and the badger would eat it completely not just take off a bit of an arm.

The Badger with its lack of intelligence would probably drown

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
For there to be 1 or 2 votes in it for 24 hours, then suddenly with 2 hours to go a contender goes 10 into the lead.....well, it stinks like the HB behind...

I want to hail the Shrimp a worthy champion, not because the voting has gone astray.

Perhaps people have being saving their vote for the dash to the line?
I have been chanting the Shrimps name for many a day, but I'm yet to cast my vote.
I'd put it down to tactics rather than cheating by Team Shrimp.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
blatter460276.jpg

"I see nothing wrong with this vote. The Mantis Shrimp is obviously much harder. I mean look what it did to that crab" - S.Blatter, Geneva

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
ONE. :thumbsup:

Superb.

toys+out+pram.jpg

"Superb" that your side has been caught CHEATING. You've got an odd definition of the word superb. Enjoy your meaningless hollow victory.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's like watching Pompey fans back when they bought the FA Cup.

Ah, well done lads. You must be very proud.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's like watching Pompey fans back when they bought the FA Cup.

Ah, well done lads. You must be very proud.

Gap has narrowed... looking forward to throwing my 12 votes in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here