Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Work at stadium with extra seats: photos?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yeah sorry, I realise you’re not stupid! I take you point about the seating above and below the gap for disabled spectators, I reckon the effect will be more like a letter box at either end of the main seating rather than a big void like the photoshop effort shows.

Either way it will be a huge improvement on the current East stand!
Agree, will undoubtedly look good, and as you say it will look a lot better than it does currently!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
this is very quick (and not very clear...)

but overlaying the line drawings and a little bit of extrapolating from those, do show that it might look very similar to the official mockup.

attachment.php

0,,10433~10811846,00.jpg

where i think they have gone wrong is not putting in the 3 rows of seats in front of the disabled section, and it looks like there is nothing there.

Last edited:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
If I had access to the inside of the stadium, I would be down there like a shot.
I'll keep an eye on things. There might be some deliveries of bits and pieced that I could take photos of, but that's probably about it?

Good to see you on here again Graeme, i sent you a text just over a week ago but have not had a reply.
Have you changed your number ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Have to say from a personal point of view that I hope they stick to the artists impression... that second tier just looks weird in my humble opinion.

attachment.php

0,,10433%7E10811846,00.jpg

eastupper.jpg

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
You are soooo hilarious, do YOU really think the club and architects would design seats that couldn't see the pitch, really mate??,...REALLY??!!??
Went to the last West Ham game and the seats we had were crap......we looked directly at a gang of cops and stewards.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
it is actually pretty spot on, you have to zoom in to see the details. there are a few mistakes though, the south-east corner for example seems to be see through, and you can see where the white seagull used to be, the block next to it (the one on the ESL on the right)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
No one appears to have mentioned that when the stadium is full (including disabled supporters and helpers on the platforms), any gaps in the seats won't be that apparent.

If however, you find the sight of looking across at an empty stand appealing, I suggest you get a season ticket at Selhurst Park.

They are very reasonable.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Could be a lot worse, folks. Anyone want a season ticket for this seat, in Wolves' new stand?
d4b78042-0013-4d54.jpg

I suppose it might at least spare you forty five minutes of Wolves' atrocious defending each game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here