Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Work at stadium with extra seats: photos?

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Well, the stand on the left won't be there further down the line. It's part of an ongoing development of Molineux.

What would be ridiculous is if they try selling tickets for that seat in the meantime! :D

D

Deleted member 18477

ESU looks ridiculous with the portakabins! I'm sorry but the ESU is a laughing stock! Def not the look of a 100 million pound stadium!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
ESU. .is anyone else underwhelmed by the pic on seagulls.com?

looks like half a stand. . .thats all. Love the amex though.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Opps. . .sorry for repeating. Just trying to take the headline issue from that thread and see if anyone else is a little miffed by that pic?

D

Deleted member 18477

Opps. . .sorry for repeating. Just trying to take the headline issue from that thread and see if anyone else is a little miffed by that pic?

Don't bother mate. Your just get slated for being negative no doubt. Although it looks poor/weird for a 100 million pound state of the art modern stadium... In my opinion.

Let's hope the actual stand in the flesh will look better once completed.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
ESU: Half built stand! 1500 seats missing in front of the shitters either side! Looks even funnier than me!

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
Well thanks to this thread, I can see that our stadium is going to be RUINED. They should rip it up and start again*. I am never going to watch football again, instead of watching the game, I shall spend the whole of EVERY game looking at the east upper and cursing because the actual seat arrangement isn't the same as the mock up andan extra three rows of seats appear to be missing. So instead of enjoying the sound of an extra 5,000 people in the stadium, I shall just be standi there being ANGRY, gesticulating at an inanimate object AND I shall be making disapproving tutting noises. After every home game, even if we won (I won't really know the result, as I will have been looking ANGRILY at the East stand all game), I will continue to be angry and start a new thread about how angry I am about this f***ing disgrace of a stadium, you'll see.

Angry of Hanover.

*talkingheads.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Just to let you know mate there's a whole thread on this already. Mods merge please.

Here you go: Work at stadium with extra seats: photos?

And yes I am disappointed with the look of the ESU from that pic. 2 giant portakabins either end of the tier. Withdean will haunt us forever!!!

Those portakabins as you put it are actually indented platforms with door and windows at the back..... they receded back onto the stand, not outwards, goodness sake

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well thanks to this thread, I can see that our stadium is going to be RUINED. They should rip it up and start again*. I am never going to watch football again, instead of watching the game, I shall spend the whole of EVERY game looking at the east upper and cursing because the actual seat arrangement isn't the same as the mock up andan extra three rows of seats appear to be missing. So instead of enjoying the sound of an extra 5,000 people in the stadium, I shall just be standi there being ANGRY, gesticulating at an inanimate object AND I shall be making disapproving tutting noises. After every home game, even if we won (I won't really know the result, as I will have been looking ANGRILY at the East stand all game), I will continue to be angry and start a new thread about how angry I am about this f***ing disgrace of a stadium, you'll see.

Angry of Hanover.

*talkingheads.

Yes, this.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Those portakabins as you put it are actually indented platforms with door and windows at the back..... they receded back onto the stand, not outwards, goodness sake

Thank God somebody else has some common sense to realise this. As the steps climb there is a void below, and as Somerset says they are the underside filled in, i'm sure if it is painted blue as per the seats, it will look fine.
Cant believe there are so many bell ends moaning about it, fuk off to Battersea stadium and watch Chelski and pay £60 for the cheapest ticket if you dislike it that much

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here