Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves........

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
according to leading footie journo, they are coming back in for Poyet, read down a few tweets, he's in convo with Phil McNulty

http://twitter.com/#!/James_Fielden

Phil McNulty [MENTION=14211]Phil[/MENTION]mcnulty

So who is next for Wolves? Steve Bruce? Terry Connor? Dave Jones?

James Fielden[MENTION=14211]Phil[/MENTION]mcnulty Poyet at the 3rd time of asking.

Odds Changer[MENTION=2150]james[/MENTION]Fielden How likely is this third approach being successful?

James Fielden@Oddschanger Don't think they'd have gone bk for a 3rd time if they weren't going to make it work for all parties. May have 2 stump up cash.

James "don't call me Jim, I'm a James" Fielden is not a LEADING anything let alone sports journalist. He does have some inside at Wolves but beyond that he knows as much as you or I. For certain if there are any complex negotiations going on he will not be in the know :lol:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Oh dear! Reminds me of Euro '96. I was still with my (now ex) wife who is Dutch. Before the Holland game we agreed no piss taking or anything WHATEVER the result, and we watched the game in different pubs. Unfortunately I couldn't help myself after the total and utter humiliation we dished out to them. Thinking about it, maybe that was a massive contributer to why she is now my ex-wife! :laugh:

she says hello.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
It's ok, Steve Bruce has been spotted outside Molineux

AmWfdw2CEAAueCa.jpg

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
had a free £20 bet with skybet, just lumped it on Poyet at 18/1, minute later he is down to 8/1. prefer not to win, but £360 if he goes

I'm sure you cant withdraw money from a free bet, only use it as stake on other bets.

Might be worth checking their T&C's.

Worst case he goes and you have £360 to spend on other bets.

Best case he stays and you haven't lost anything :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Mate in wolves.....mind you he is a twat sometimes:) as to that I can't understand a friggin word he says!
Quote adamant though.like I said I will believe it if it happens.

You can tell him now that he is a **** of the highest order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here