Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves........

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Mate in wolves.....mind you he is a twat sometimes:) as to that I can't understand a friggin word he says!
Quote adamant though.like I said I will believe it if it happens.

So your source is a mate who is a twat that you don't fully understand or believe. Well worth a thread then.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Are saying they have poyet......to be announced on friday. Hope this is more shite.if true I just don't get it.

If you have a reliable source bet £500 now! otherwise............

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Are saying they have poyet......to be announced on friday. Hope this is more shite.if true I just don't get it.

Eggshell blonde !!!! ........... Perhaps you should change your user name to "gullible blonde "

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
im getting rather fed up with please can some one ASK Gus what he is staying or going !

I didn't get a chance to ask him personally but I found this: Poyet has now revealed that Wolves asked Brighton about the possibility of securing his services, but he did not take part in the discussion.

"There was an approach but it came and went," Poyet said after his side's goalless draw at Hull City.

"I didn't have any decisions to make, anything to think about. I was not involved at all. It was not difficult for me, I was not involved at any time."

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I pretty sure this is untrue, although there is a lot of conflicting gossip going around Wolves and the Black Country.

I can confirm that when I drove by Molineux yesterday the parking space reserved for the manager was empty. Meaning the big Terry Connor wasn't in. FACT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here