Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you now want to win the World Cup?

Who do you want to win the World Cup?

• Argentina

Votes: 116 55.2%
  • Morocco

Votes: 53 25.2%
  • France

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Ukraine

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 27 12.9%

• Total voters

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
The Burnley of international football, no thanks.
I can’t agree, mainly because Croatia don’t play in a similar way to Burnley (well, as they did under Dyche) as everything comes through their playmaker - Dyche doesn’t know what a playmaker is.

Yes, there’s a certain pragmatism to their play against top sides, but for a small country they really hold their own well, with some superb players... and one exceptional legend.

For me they’re less Burnley and more the Brighton of this comp (small fish and all that) - yep, I hope they win it.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
You are assuming we all wanted England to win the World Cup.
This comment is almost as bad as having a Stone Island profile photo!

Unless you’re Scottish, Irish or Welsh. In which case I take it back.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'd like Alexis to lift the World Cup, of course. But it would inevitably be all about Lionel bloody Messi, which would bore and annoy me to tears. So Morocco, I think - wouldn't that be fantastic?
My thoughts too. It'd be amazing to have a Brighton player win the world cup but all the bollocks that would wash around Messi would do my head in. I keep getting told that it would be 'nice' for him to win it as he's won everything else and is the best player in the world.

Personally I think it would be 'nice' for a team from a continent that has never got past the quarters and is made up of players who will have good but not great,glittering careers, feted for the entirety of it all over the globe to win the world cup.

And that would be a proper dare to dream, anything can happen fairytale as opposed to the best player in the world/possibly history winning the world cup.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Isn't this a bit like asking who you would want to win the Premier League after Brighton were relegated?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Argentina.

For Alexis. Also, I had £10 on 'em before the tournament.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Argentina.

From where we were in 1997, to have a current Albion player as a World Cup winner just 25 years later would be incredible.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I want Messi to win, I hate France, they need knocking down a peg or 10 hope Morocco humble them

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Morocco.

Think of the lift it would give Pele too.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m still going Italy,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here