Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you now want to win the World Cup?

Who do you want to win the World Cup?

• Argentina

Votes: 116 55.2%
  • Morocco

Votes: 53 25.2%
  • France

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Ukraine

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 27 12.9%

• Total voters

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I'd like Alexis to lift the World Cup, of course. But it would inevitably be all about Lionel bloody Messi, which would bore and annoy me to tears. So Morocco, I think - wouldn't that be fantastic?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Despite the Brighton connection I can't support Argentina in any way. France should get through to the final and lift the Cup as they are the most gifted team left of the four, but if Argentina don't match up skills wise in a game we all know what is going to happen. Expect the cynical and dirty side that they often revert to when they are up against it.

For all his virtues Messi is not averse to putting the boot in or faking a foul when needed. there is a rich vein of spite that runs through Argentine football and I expect them to be shameless in their pursuit of glory.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Argentina or France for me.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I’m team Alexis now. Never thought I’d see an Albion player hold the trophy in my lifetime so it’s the best of the worst for me.
Argentina all the way, just not for Messi, but mainly for Alexis.
As he started on the bench ( I think), and then has kept his place in the Argie team playing alongside the flea.
I hope he scores.
Albion has got to have a WC in the team.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Morocco. Always back the underdog.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I’m team Alexis now. Never thought I’d see an Albion player hold the trophy in my lifetime so it’s the best of the worst for me.
End of thread :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here